Toribash
1 GB ram is really bad. Please don't take offense to it but I suggest you update your computer and all.
"Always Extreme at heart."
I don't check the forums or go in-game anymore, I have quit.
updating isnt worth it, because my core is way too slow. Even if I'd put 8gb RAM in, it will still be slow because the Core can only handle a specific ammount of that.
Nonononononono! NO NOO NOOO!!
Don't, you can build a True Gaming PC if you just buy the parts yourself! New PCs are always overpriced
I got enough experience with pc's and this one isnt that overpriced. Furthermore I have really good experiences with this shop in the past cause they do all the stupid work for you before for only a small prize.

Already calculated what I would pay for the simple parts. It would be ~60€ less and I have to build everything up on my own which needs a lot of patience. So I'm ready to take that risk
-----
btw: the new pc would be:

6 Cores (Hexacore), each with 3300 Mhz
8gb RAM (DDR3)
AMD Radeon HD6450 graphics card
and an ASUS M5A78L-M LE mainboard
Last edited by count3rl33; Apr 24, 2012 at 06:59 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Just saving my money wherever I can. But the biggest problem: I spend way too much money in cigarettes, this is going to make things hard
Tsk tsk, quit the smoking :S Its baaaad..
I have an addiction to caffine and I drink 4 redbulls everyday :S So I don't have any money ever T_T Although your addiction is worse and more costly, (I think more costly..) SO uhhhhh.. Quit and get addicted to League of Legends, its FREE
Coffein is never bad
I need at least 3 cups of coffee to get out of the house every morning

anyway, let's change the topic as I changed the hero.
I present you my latest game:

result

-----
little addition: I supportet Teemo on bot
Last edited by count3rl33; Apr 25, 2012 at 07:57 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump