Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
i got the game now too, played a bit around, and after about 2-3hours of playing i really noticed that this game is still in alpha..
best what i could reach was lvl 2, due only fighting monsters takes long to lvl.. i also didnt knew where to start and what i should do first, for what i should work etc. etc. so ive just randomly run around and slaughtered what i could slaughter....

i think i should wait for some content updates, as some nice quests and events and so on.. but for the actual state the game is great, i was just expecting more then what i got now :/

Press M. Go visit the area under the crossed swords. Some excitement to it.
Let's just explore around, alright - sooner or later we'll find the content they've put there now.

<- is totally going for a hang glider after seeing hanz0 play around with it
Last edited by Tonakai; Jul 12, 2013 at 01:58 PM.
The hang glider is awesome sauce. You have to have at least 1 point in the skill to use it, but it was hella worth. Before, I was always like, "mountains again? fuccckkkkkkkk...". Now I'm like, "mountains again? FUCK YA."

It also feels incredibly badass to hang glide into a castle or ruins dungeon from a nearby mountain. You feel like fucking batman or something.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
If you guys don't know about it yet, if you're a ranger, just point in the opposite direction you want to fly with your hangglider out, press 2, and you instantly turn around and fly like a madman. It's like airplane speed.
inq.
Haha, I joined a server just at the same time somebody completed a difficult quest, so now I'm level 62 with a riding skill of 50+.
I ride my pig really fast now
The Hang Gliding is just freaking awesome, purposely looking on my map for the largest mountain, it sucks that you spin out of control when you lose stamina though
well just lvl 4 yet but saving my points for a hang glider too.. bought it already and im so excited about it..

also ive found out that ranger is a hella broken class.
just spam right click with crossbow and u kill everything.. made a new char for fun with it and killed some red mob, got a 64+ item from it :/
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
well just lvl 4 yet but saving my points for a hang glider too.. bought it already and im so excited about it..

also ive found out that ranger is a hella broken class.
just spam right click with crossbow and u kill everything.. made a new char for fun with it and killed some red mob, got a 64+ item from it :/

Level 142. I feel like I've gotten to the end game content but I haven't. Plenty of things that can kill my easy peasy
Not even 100 power yet.
Going to make a ranger just because of what you said xD
100 power is reached at level 1000+ it's something like 1029 or something like that, the wiki would have an exact number.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games