Toribash
Originally Posted by fusionman View Post
Idc if I get promoted, I mean I've stuck with ulti in -Pulse, and now Fyre since the beginning, not once have I EVER asked for a promo. Skull idk why its so important to you. Just let it happen.

Its not that is SUPRA IMPORTANTS its just that Poppo is being is usual Poppo self when he really didn't need to.

poppo361 Moderated Message:
I am one of the leaders of Fyre. Do NOT attempt to argue with someone with higher power. It'll end bad for you
Last edited by poppo361; Feb 12, 2012 at 02:47 AM.
poppo... seriously? how much have you even been here, to decide whether or not people deserve a promotion.

poppo361 Moderated Message:
Calm down little buddy. You're not going to get a promo by acting as rebellious as this.
Last edited by poppo361; Feb 12, 2012 at 02:48 AM.
i like cats
I have to agree with Itsbruce, even though I am not a member of Fyre ATM since my comp died, when I was in fyre I know bruce was there and always helpful, and active. So for me bruce's word is always.. how should I put this "big,important"

But then again I don't know how long skull have been here either. :/
Cookies
that is exactly my point. (thanks :3) but you get respect that you earn. you don't earn it by leaving then coming back. and acting dominant.
poppo the dominant leader of Fyre Moderated Message:
I didn't leave, itsbruce. I never did, and I never will. I deserve more respect than this.
Last edited by poppo361; Feb 12, 2012 at 05:00 AM.
i like cats
absolutely, I never meant to sound "dominant" if thats how it came out xP
Just stating my opinion I guess

and I know I am going to have to work and earn the respect to rejoin again
Cookies
I'm going to speak my mind here; I believe that Bruce has a great point, and I agree with him entirely. Poppo, yes you're a leader and deserve respect, but a leader who is always there will always get more respect from me than one who isn't. You may be a leader, but not once have I seen you play. Thus meaning, I don't think you have the right to say who "can" or "cannot" be promoted if you're never there. Thanks.

~Fuse
#Swag
I'm a forum guy, not an in-game guy. Now stop this bitter arguing.
That guy named Poppo
You know, the leader of Fyre.