Toribash
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
xept that kitfox doesnt like me. nothign new there tho

yeh fuck that dude
TeamSambo - [ R A W R ] - BnW

same here, its a bit differnt. i posted my FC somewhere with callisto1 and a thread he started. I will dig it up agian.

So whats been happening in RAWR? I have been jumping on every 2 months about get some wins and then go on with my life, but with the wii version, i want to figure this thing out. its differnt enought that some moves just dont work for me. Like in judo where there is a snap kick and the arm hit where the other player gets DM really easy. not on the wii though, I cant even get my kicks working.

any ideas?
Originally Posted by rathelfrog View Post
same here, its a bit differnt. i posted my FC somewhere with callisto1 and a thread he started. I will dig it up agian.

So whats been happening in RAWR? I have been jumping on every 2 months about get some wins and then go on with my life, but with the wii version, i want to figure this thing out. its differnt enought that some moves just dont work for me. Like in judo where there is a snap kick and the arm hit where the other player gets DM really easy. not on the wii though, I cant even get my kicks working.

any ideas?

Noob clap always works.

[RAWR]NutHug: I CAN MAKE DIAPER BROWN