Toribash
Finally someone that knows how to use grammar correctly, I'll have to give him a yes.
what am i doing here
Eh, I know what Faint said, but this guy seems nice enough and we do somewhat need to pick up activity around here.

All and all, I guess I'll give a yes.
DAMN.
Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
Very well, but you probably didn't look into why I was kicked...

Well, I did, but I thought I'd rather not share with anyone else. Was looking into your best interests.

Edit: apathy
Last edited by Faint; Oct 10, 2011 at 06:15 AM.
well this is why i was kicked from tint, kristis wasn't getting his shit done and i called him out on it multiple times, i tried to help them i really did, i met with toast ingame and in the subforums and in pm's and i proposed many different types of activities to boost activity i opted for us to throw tourney's with my own tc and items to get tint's name out on hte map.

I offered to make forums where we posted pics of ourselfs and music videos but nothing i offered worked, when it came down to it we needed to kick the (overload) of inactive members nad invite higher belts to the clan. Kristis wanted to be the nice guy and let everyone stay, that's fine but then don't complain whne you have no repsect as a clan and you are the most active member of the forums and you post less than 5 times a week...

So i persisted to keep the forums mature and try to get them on track, but kristis didn't like it so he went behind my back with toast and they discussed it and i was kicked, now look where they are, inactive and unknown if it werent for kristis and toast single reputations no one would know who tint was although most people still don't.

The only reason i ever leave clans is due to inactivity and immaturity, i am constantly being promised by clan leaders that they will stay ontop of things and do their part to run a succesful clan, but they don't. i keep my promises, if i tell you in my app that i will be active then i will, i never saw more than the smae 2 members of tint online for the time i was in that clan and it was maybe 2 times a month that i saw them and that doesnt include toast.

I may not have had the best reputation on toribash, but EVERY major clan leader and member knows my name and my ingame abilities, i may not laugh at internet meme's or comment that they are dumb, but that doesn't mean that i want to start a flame war, i'm a nice guy, scratch that i'm a great guy, people are just too sensitive on the internet is all
I N C R E D I B L E H !
Originally Posted by iMOD3RN15 View Post
Hello all, I have seen a few of you ingame and just around the forums over the years, I don't post, but I surf and read all clan forums and I seem to enjoy the maturity, activity and hilarity of your forums. I have been in quite a few clan sad to say between me and my cousin who recipient owned this account from 08-09 his original account is rock64 and was from 07, anyway he had bought QI for this account at one point and this account is a custom belt, but without the bought QI I am still a masterbelt.

My forums activity is very high I may not post all the time, however I see everything and do always have an opinion, but sometimes it's best to just not comment on petty arguments and such. I am ingame daily and can most likely be ingame at anytime when I am needed unless I am at work or out playing sports or just with friends or my girl. Also I am 18 and graduated from highschool last year.

I have made quite a few videos on YouTube, they were not the best but they started to improved over time between me and my cousin, but my computer broke so I stopped making them, I am on my IPhone so I can't provide a link, but I can say just compy and paste Mod3rnMusic and the account with the YouTube videos is mine.

Thanks for reviewing my application and considering me, even if I don't get in I would like to ask for single allyship aswell for I think I could get along with your clan anyway.

On a sidenote, what is your clans primary nationality, I first guessed Russian, but your English as a whole is very good so I am not sure myself being american.

*Is jumping up and down in my seat*

Finally someone with a good app. I think I was in Fish with you once a long time ago. From what I remember he is a cool guy.

Yes to him.
I am currently at 5 yes' and 2 apathetic gestures, so no one has said no yet.

Muur - yes
Master5000 - yes
Facade - yes
Nolanrules - yes
Glitch - yes

Faint - has changed his decision to apathy
LWafflez - Apathetic

Couldn't help myself, I'm an organized person and I have no "no's" yet.
Last edited by iMOD3RN15; Oct 10, 2011 at 08:46 PM.
I N C R E D I B L E H !