Endurance Onslaught 6.0
replays were meh art was nice app was completed requirements were met so i'll say yes so 3 yeses, adding you to the clan now WELCOME!
🫷🦚🫸
yeah, welcome to DaF liltay
Alex, you can still re-apply at some point if you get more of the requirements (100 posts, a couple of replays etc.)
Obviously not a kamikaze platypus.
Don't press the DEATH BUTTON!
Originally Posted by link8 View Post
@3llismore: You may not know this but only the 3 great leaders can vote. It is hhu80 pacman and sirkill. We have no say so in there apps...

I know i know but just an opinion O.o
The Name Of The Game.
Your in-game name : Rift

Your belt(min brown belt) : 3rd Dan Black Belt (Almost 4th)

Your skills : like to think to myself that I am exceptional at Wushu.

Why you want to join : I am applying because I think this clan is the clan for me. I think this because ever since I started to play this game, i've always wanted to join a clan like this. Respectable members, very organized like, and just overall a good experience could be found here. I want to be apart of this to meet new people, help out in any way possible, and just become more active in this forum in general.

Any replays you wish us to see: Sorry guys, I just had to reset my laptop to factory settings due to a shitload of virus's on it. If any of you come in-game with me i'll demonstrate my skills there. Again, apologies.

Any of your artwork you would like us to see : Not really an artsy guy. Might buy a tablet soon and get into it. Not sure about it though.

How active on forums : Pretty active, I should have about 3000 posts currently, but the hack brought it down quite a bit.

How active in game : Pretty active, I participate in some tournaments.

Min posts 100 : 827 (Used to be pretty high)

Do you have a good understanding of The Forums/Game : I believe I have a high understanding of the forum/game. I've been playing since 2007, I know all the rules of the forums, game, etc.

Anything else you want us to know : Well, i'm 16 years old and currently live in Ontario, Canada. Past clans I have been in are [SU] (Oldschool clan), [Piratez] (Co-Leader), and [A]. Thank's for taking your time to read my app.
Originally Posted by Rift View Post
Your in-game name : Rift

Your belt(min brown belt) : 3rd Dan Black Belt (Almost 4th)

Your skills : like to think to myself that I am exceptional at Wushu.

Why you want to join : I am applying because I think this clan is the clan for me. I think this because ever since I started to play this game, i've always wanted to join a clan like this. Respectable members, very organized like, and just overall a good experience could be found here. I want to be apart of this to meet new people, help out in any way possible, and just become more active in this forum in general.

Any replays you wish us to see: Sorry guys, I just had to reset my laptop to factory settings due to a shitload of virus's on it. If any of you come in-game with me i'll demonstrate my skills there. Again, apologies.

Any of your artwork you would like us to see : Not really an artsy guy. Might buy a tablet soon and get into it. Not sure about it though.

How active on forums : Pretty active, I should have about 3000 posts currently, but the hack brought it down quite a bit.

How active in game : Pretty active, I participate in some tournaments.

Min posts 100 : 827 (Used to be pretty high)

Do you have a good understanding of The Forums/Game : I believe I have a high understanding of the forum/game. I've been playing since 2007, I know all the rules of the forums, game, etc.

Anything else you want us to know : Well, i'm 16 years old and currently live in Ontario, Canada. Past clans I have been in are [SU] (Oldschool clan), [Piratez] (Co-Leader), and [A]. Thank's for taking your time to read my app.

YEAH CANADIAN!
I like this guy.
The Name Of The Game.
Yes to rift
Custombelt | I'm back after 5 years! ;)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

PM me if your selling items, buying anything and everything!