Endurance Onslaught 6.0
1TheV, this is amazing. You really like "mecha" textures isn't? Except your anon texture, all of them are ''mechas".
"N00b clap works too properly for being called a n00b move."
hey guys remember how i said i wanted to take a shot at video making?
well put a huge X over it.
Although you guys encouraged me and stuff, first fraps doesn't work on my pc cuz my pc is ****** up. And second i think if i want to do art i should just stick to texture making(i promised my friend to make him a pirate texture )
So i would like to thank 1theV and pusga for supporting me and most importantly i would like to thank torikill10 for helping me using teamviewer to get registered fraps and adjusting my settings.
P.s1:Wow i wrote this in 3 min! i am becoming more of a forum person
p.s2:Hey pusga, can you sort of explain to me about being a "forumite" and should i be one?(if yes tell me how plz or is it just posting like 2000 posts?)
P.s3: life without this clan is so boring. This clan has the best community! In weekdays i simply just keep doodling stickmen cities. Sometimes i draw like green plague covering the city. :P
Hum, now i realized why i was getting lower grades in arabic(stupid language)(yes i know arabic as i am lebanese = lebanon = you know that small thing on the map, most people think its a coffee stain).
Last edited by charbel262; Mar 13, 2012 at 04:12 AM. Reason: EDIT: Wrote useless P.s3!
Charbel262: Is it possible to make a flame... around the crotch area?
Qubic: Absolutely
Forumite is when you get 1499+ posts.
But really that doesn't matter at all. I'd rather have 100 quality posts than 10000 spam posts.
oh yeah
Stop this chit chat
lets concentrate to the art

My head for the Head Texture of the month complication
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black