Ranking
Originally Posted by RayA75 View Post
No, we dont delete accounts. And if you wanna try and get your old account back, post about it in support.

uh... do i make a new thread about the account or do i go into an existing thread
Last edited by bojjob; Feb 20, 2011 at 02:05 AM.
Originally Posted by Rexoa View Post
Is it possible to change the color of a link in your sig?
Mine is always red.

Yes it is possible, you need to put the color tags inside the [url] tags. Example:
[URL="http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=297"][B][COLOR="black"][Latin][/COLOR ][/B ][/URL ]
(The one existing in my sig).
I'm worried of the semi pro servers... still having some problems? =\ (curse those darn low lives called hackers) if there is still a problem with the rooms, is there an outline date of them officially getting fixed? (just so I know when to play again =)....) Thanks in advance!!
Im pretty sure that had nothing to do with hacks/hackers. They were probably taken down for maintenance or crashed. Just wait a day or two and they should be back up and running.
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
ok i went and asked on the support forum about my account and no one replied, so can you guys help me out?
here's what i wrote:

Originally Posted by bojjob View Post
ok i have an old account that i cannot remember what the username was... it was something like mistabojjob, mista_bojjob or mista bojjob and i have no idea what email it was set to.

what do i do to get it back...

i had loads of stuff on there too.