Toribash
He joined in April 2010 but he got 3 posts in 9 months? silly.

No.
Last edited by Chris; Dec 11, 2010 at 05:26 AM.
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Originally Posted by rblrenan View Post
Name:Renan
Age:12 ( Do not underestimate me because of my age xD )
Playercard:
Why I want to join:Because of my last clan, which eventually failed (Rest in Peace) was very active there
(Well, not only because of my small number of posts that I was not active)
But I was very fond of this clan, and now I want to compose myself and try a new clan
(I never fixed in a clan because they are small groups and end up quitting. And I know that Colon 3 is a clan that never gives up and neither will give up
Why I think you will accept me: Well, because I can help in difficult moments, I always been in other clans and I'll be well spent, if I am accepted in Colon 3.

And here some of my replays: (Is only two because i have to formate my computer

no.
Playercard:
Why I want to join:Because of my last clan, which eventually failed (Rest in Peace) was very active there
But I was very fond of this clan, and now I want to compose myself and try a new clan
(I never fixed in a clan because they are small groups and end up quitting. And I know that Colon 3 is a clan that never gives up and neither will give up
Why I think you will accept me: Well, because I can help in difficult moments, I always been in other clans and I'll be well spent, if I am accepted in Colon 3.

Replays suck, period.
No.
underground shelter with windows of a sunny day
always ~
rblrenan should join Bleu.... Where Bleu clan? :V
In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Playercard:
(I never fixed in a clan because they are small groups (...don't join small groups?) and end up quitting. And I know that Colon 3 is a clan that never gives up and neither will give up (damnstraight)

No. Those replays were pitiful. D: