Endurance Onslaught 6.0
DK stands for Dirty Kirby
LONG LIVE QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE!!!
2nd Dan Black Belt
UNCE Aikido/Sabmbo Player
Josh Homme: "Ck-Ck-Ck-ck-Ck-Cocaine!"
Can I be the "Atomic Air Raider" please!!! ooh please! I will love you long time
2nd Dan Black Belt
I suggest that Aviator gets 1 warning, because he has not been able to control is excessive cursing, read around and you can see what im talking about.
Or you could just ask him to stop. Has anyone done that yet?

btw, could you take the wushu thing off of my name?

I suck at it. XD

[EDIT]

Isn't revn kicked?
Last edited by rawksonic; Mar 18, 2008 at 02:20 PM.
~®awksoniC
---
/.---------====/:::::=:=:::::\====---------.\
|..D.....A....\...../...|./.../’’..../”’\...|\..|...|.../’’’..|
|..l \.../..\....\/\/....l.\..._/....\,,/...|..\|...|...\_,'.|
\.---------====\:::::=:=:::::/====---------./
a warning for swearing... Im sorry I didnt know the Anethetik Secret Police was sensoring my speech, where do you get off man? seriously you didnt once ask me to stop, you just suggested a warning

I have understood that my language is might not be acceptable and I have already made a formal apology before you came up with your little thread

Originally Posted by Aviator View Post
my bad dog.. no seriously sorry if it honestly offends you I wont swear anymore. I dont do it by habit, but more for jokes

VX swears just as much as I do, if not me a little more, but you dont have the balls to suggest a warning on him

And is this the appropriate thread too suggest something like this... I say Warning for Anes for excessive spamming
2nd Dan Black Belt
I disagree.
Aviator, you have always been the little annoying one in the clan and I think its you who should get a warning, or even get suspended from the clan.
You are the only one in this clan who truly annoys me.
VISIT MY HEAD SHOP - Most heads only 500 tc!
TreyDude: Its not cool to leave just because you're losing
Isilra: I'm French....
TreyDude: Oh. That explains it.
You need to get the fuck off of me man. I made that post like quite a few hours before i made the language thread, so i kinda just forgot about this one. there is no need to be an asshole, seriously, you apolagized and we all know that, way to look at the time differences before you blow up.