Toribash
Same as the post above me. Luckily he beat me to it, he was nice.
OLDA | Fr3styL | RL | T3AL
R.I.P [Pure] 356 Threads, 19,000 Posts.
noobstatus if you we're applying to be in the clan this is the wrong place.
form of application for clan: Ally
clan name: Drunken Masters
official?(yes or no): Yes
activity: (forums/ingame) 10/10 / 10/10
why you want to be allies: Pure and DM can benefit from each other in many ways.
any other information: I think this would be a healthy alliance, and I know both clans rather well. Hell, I am a member of both of them, to a degree.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Okay then let me try once more:
/request single allies
Reason for wanting to be allies: I left the clan because ofthe uncomfortable feeling I had being in it. I never hated it and I would've devoted 23 hours of my day to help out as much as possible on the thread festus made trying to help you guys. I'm not going to rejoin pure but I'd still like to help as an ally.

Reason for choosing Pure: I didn't want to be a member of it anymore because of the feeling I got that I described above. But that doesn't mean I don't wanna hang around the forums and still be part of it to an extent. I grew up on tb with this clan and I still do wanna be a part of it, just not exactly in it...

P.s. When I left I wasn't mad at anybody. And I'm really hoping nobody here was mad at me either. Sorry for those who did get aggrivated when I left, but I do what is and feels right...

Good enough now?

End.
☼Extreme til the end☼
Kam | Tsukiomi l Pickaxecut l BamBam69 l Linkhunter l Cozzakill | DjPz
Festus you have been discussed. Accepted.

DNX, you are yet to be discussed.
<3, thank you.
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|