Toribash
Wrong, I love witchcraft.

I actually like most of Immersion, with crush, witchcraft and self vs self being my fav trio (and with watercolour as run-up).

Cbf to watch the music video yet tho.

btw.
Recently played pes 2010, soundtrack contains this:

Pretty cool.

[re] | #Polska
qui hic minxerit aut cacaverit, habeat deos superos et inferos iratos
I usually don't like rock from guys before their mid 30's, but that one is great!
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
the guitar is pretty hard but it's still rock and if music with e-guitares and drums is not really brutal, in most cases it sounds very gay for me...

example of NOT gay : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJJrIQsCTcQ (inb4 haters gonna hate )
▼ [CW] ▼ [OoT] ▼ [OLDA] ▼ [some more stuff I can't remember... ♥ [Addicted]
BLHUÖÖÖÖURGGHHHH!!! Burpety BURP!!!

No, but srsly. Thats awesome Moltee.
I like to listen to that stuff from time to time too.
I was afraid it'd be real techno xd

Track is so-so, it's cool enough to listen but it doesn't amaze me :C It doesn't stand out from many similiar dnb tracks.

By your categories, even more technoish tune. Or too technoish.

I like hardcore, so eh, you gotta suffer now : D

[re] | #Polska
Originally Posted by JtanK View Post
I was afraid it'd be real techno xd

Track is so-so, it's cool enough to listen but it doesn't amaze me :C It doesn't stand out from many similiar dnb tracks.

By your categories, even more technoish tune. Or too technoish.

I like hardcore, so eh, you gotta suffer now : D

umm yes.
Definetely interesting. Not earcancer though.
What are they "saying"? I only understand gibberish.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
What are they "saying"? I only understand gibberish.

Doesn't matter, just some samples from random anime, I guess Kasparov didn't know what these meant either xd

But seriously, I like hardstyle and gabber, they just give me extra powerup when needed

And are epic for waking up.

[re] | #Polska
After I listen to more than DnB and Dubstep, here is a song that I loved a while ago and now listening to it again :3