Toribash
THis sucks I hope it doesnt stop use from becoming official and CrazyGreek went to join another clan
Uqh...... Idk what to put here.
Nothing will stop us, people leaving is enevitable. No-one has a clan that every member they ever had stay.

Add: Here is my Screen shot for the clan thing. It sorta lost some quality but if you right click and view it, it gets better. If anyone needs one i can take them.

Last edited by Paralyzer; Jan 2, 2010 at 10:33 AM.
O cool paral , Ill ask you to make me one soon . I need to finish my new set first

|| Need a Set? PM me || [P-Type] || Selling Tori Prime ? PM me Ill buy it ||
Ok sweet. Oh Btw what is the theme of the banner, Like i can make poses to fit a theme eg. a person sitting on the top of the HERO sign
cool idea , with the tori sittting on the top of sign , also you can now make me screenshot . also if you could make me one more on default shader in pose just like on the avvy I have now plz? thnx

ah and the pose for clan thing something liek your pose you posted but other way (:
Last edited by Dumer; Jan 2, 2010 at 01:53 PM.

kk thnx

edit: great
Last edited by Dumer; Jan 2, 2010 at 02:22 PM.

Paralyzer there is no theme and this is gonna b my first clan pic so it may not be the best
I like doing art and stuff| GATA |... My Deviant Art Http://Riqochaii.Deviantart.com/