Toribash
Originally Posted by ugottadie View Post
nice replays.

How far are you on vid ex?

Edit: Do you guys know where the black belt tk room went?

atm im like at 20% of the video =/
there was a problem with something i wanted to do but besides that its going well
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
Idk if you guys remember this replay so im gonna pst both of them. I finally got around to learning how to add frames to replays. So i went back and finished this replay.The replay name, TheDecapDilemma, is based on the fact that when making the original i was just gonna decap uke...but i missed so then i had to keep going...but i missed again...then i missed a third time then i finally got a good spot to do the decap but no more frames.
Attached Files
Sp Bored...need more frames.rpl (157.1 KB, 10 views)
Sp TheDecapDilemma.rpl (203.8 KB, 11 views)
How do you add frames?! That'd really nice to know^^
and I've been training to move so I made a decap series with different ed's
and I made a few new madmans, here is one ;) I tried to do as much dm's in as less time as possible =)

EDIT: and here ma newest decap xD (the last replay)

EDIT: and there we have the evolution of it^^

EDIT: could someone please rate them?
Last edited by fightback; Jan 6, 2010 at 06:34 PM.
7th Dan
As Free as I can be.
you just right click the replay and then click "open with..." then find notepad. once you open it (if your toribash is like mine) a little bit down it will say "NEWGAME 0 ;" after that there is going to be a bunch of numbers the first number after "NEWGAME 0 ;" is how many frames are in the replay... you just change that number to what you want it to be. then save changes and there you go.
@ugottadie: cool thanks =D
@fightback: overall rate - 9.5/10
i didnt like that much "(decap) 400. still 500 mfs.rpl" but the rest was awsome
my 2 favorites were, "(decap) another one. 300.rpl" and "(madman) too fast to be seen. lighting..rpl"
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL