Toribash
looks nice man, would do good as a thriller book cover, wright a book to go with it :P, no but seriously it looks awesome
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
I made this in photoshop, just only used my mouse, and just burning smudging and lighting, started out by just putting black lines for a face ( randomly ) and then threw some colors in there and started to burn smudge and lighten, think it turned out pretty fine ,gonna try and make some more sometime :P
Attached Images
tekening4.jpg (74.5 KB, 11 views)
"I dissaprove of what you say, but i will defend to the death your right to say it"
is anyone here a good texture maker?
i am aboutto get all my body textures
and i just wanted to ask if someobody here would like to create a nice texture set for me for free :P
I'll do >:D >:D >:D and YOU'll do :S:S:S:S:S:S:S
Squiz u're a genious!

I have the same question as Jaden bout textures
would like something like:
-Odlov's Gladiator set xD - it rocks
-afro samurai look
-or Squiz if u can make me a set with that face u made I would be honored
wishful eyes deceive me
Originally Posted by Squiziph View Post
I made this in photoshop, just only used my mouse, and just burning smudging and lighting, started out by just putting black lines for a face ( randomly ) and then threw some colors in there and started to burn smudge and lighten, think it turned out pretty fine ,gonna try and make some more sometime :P

can i use it? in avatar xD
im srry missuse im not good with fitting textures, have to ask someone else, i have tried it and failed at it allot :P
art... mah

here is my first sword done in blender... Click
thinking about something diffent
gotta go fast
well Micu, I think it's good for a first try
Its not the quality u can see on raph , but for a first time u're a wiz
wishful eyes deceive me
well you may add some light on the sword
it looks a bit "weak" on his colors
my english is not able to say what i am thinking :/ xD
I'll do >:D >:D >:D and YOU'll do :S:S:S:S:S:S:S