Ranking
i was in this warcraft forum, and we got to complaining about moderators abusing their power, then someone linked this place and said; "You think things are bad here? check this shit out".

At the time toribash had some pretty abusive mods.

But the game was fun
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Because when I had my old computer the max I could play was GTA 2, so I just downloaded the smaller game (in this example, Toribash) and started playing it. It sucked, but what should I do?

I don't play it anymore, just come to the forums to flame people. Because now I have a faster internet and a good new computer.
Fun-Motion.com
I made the decision to purchase a mac, and I was severely lacking in the game department. I was looking around on fun-motion.com, when I stumbled onto Toribash. Being a game for mac, PC, and linux, I found myself intrigued. I sadly discovered that it costed like 10 or 20$ for membership. This was back in 05-06. I played the shit out of that demo, like I made some pretty awesome replays. I stopped after a while because I was lacking in the multiplayer department.
A year or so later, I stumbled upon Toribash onto my computer. I was like, well this was fun, so I picked up the demo again. Then I was like, maybe there is a new version, I should check the site. So I checked the site, only to find that Toribash was now free. I quickly fumbled with my keyboard, making an account name and password. The first thing I thought of was "steveirwin". And here I am now. I recommended it to some friends too, they never stuck it out.
i searched on youtube ragdoll games and i clicked top ragdoll games and found it and a year later i became very good at toribash
cause my one of my closest friends told me it was pretty cool and so i decided to go and try it. It turend out real fun, cause TB happened to have things i love (blood and buissness) so i got addicted to Toribash.