Endurance Onslaught 6.0
replay
what do you think of this had a little dance in there but seemed really good to me think i should put with video im making??
Attached Files
Blade wins.rpl (462.5 KB, 7 views)
C&C please, watch it in 30 frames per second by the way, looks better (The speed I built it on)
Attached Files
Frin~ Back to It..rpl (95.8 KB, 5 views)
{RSO} [Ele]
Spar with Fire = Me beating up Fire :P
Spar again = Me and Silence sparring
Enjoy :3
Attached Files
Spar with Fire.rpl (571.5 KB, 5 views)
Spar again.rpl (446.2 KB, 4 views)
Last edited by Recharge; Jun 28, 2012 at 07:05 AM.
Hello, as most of you probably do not know. I am a replay making machine. If im on Toribash, chances are im spending 1hr or more doing a replay. I aspire to always become better, but it is hard to become better without knowing what exactly I should work on.

With that being said, I am probably going to post 2-4 replays here a week. Maybe more depending on how much I play other games that week. It would be extremely appreciated if you guys (or girls?) would give some sort of feedback on my replays. If it sucks, tell me. If I should have done a kick instead of a punch, tell me. If you personally think that I am the worst toribash player of all time and should uninstall the game, tell me. Alternately, if you think im the best of all time, which honestly you shouldn't, tell me.

I usually post my replays with one of 5 names and a number. They are all pretty self explanatory except for "Sp Bored". Those you can rate if you want but I usually am just messing around when I make those and not going for anything nice. Anything else though, please give your full opinion.

Sorry for the long post.

tldr; rate comment pl0x.
Attached Files
sp Bored.rpl (141.8 KB, 11 views)
Sp Madman1.rpl (202.1 KB, 10 views)
First one needs more flow to it, it seems like after you punched the body you seemed confused on what to do next.

Second one was very nice, just try a more solid pose.