Toribash
View Poll Results: All in?
YES
4 Votes / 50.00%
no
4 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

yeah, later chuck, sad to see you go, i only ever got to play with you once...if even that.
good luck with whatever you move on to do
cya around
Hampa> dont loose if you want to be ranked high :)
Hampa> yeah, a timeless wisdom right there
here's one of mine
finding a FAVORITE though, is like asking me to find the hottest girl in the world, you just cant do it
Attached Files
2000 wushu with will.rpl (207.2 KB, 6 views)
Hampa> dont loose if you want to be ranked high :)
Hampa> yeah, a timeless wisdom right there
lol chuck, i wont mind if you quit and rejoin again later. i'll get really sad if you quit and wont join back D:
<8OJ4N>Dark hax-a-lot
<8OJ4N>sounds like a knight

Good luck with your search to find a clan where u won't feel ''out of place''.
It may take some time.

While I was in Piratez I felt that way, probably because I joined them cause one of my countryman was with them at that time. Ironically he left Piratez 2 days after they said I'm in. Since it was a first clan I applied I stayed. Feeling ''out of place'' I stayed with Piratez almost the same amount of time I was in Hung/ with fl0w, maybe even more.
I would still be in Piratez if that clan didn't turned into a place of constant spam, quarrels and boasting. Even ''out of place'' I've done all kind of things to try to promote that clan doing basically same things I do here.
The point of this story is: if u get in the clan that is willing to have you - pay some respect. They are opening a door of their house to you, not another way around. As a guest you do what u can do to help that house.
Only if the conditions in the clan are so hostile toward you or the clan is inactive, failing to find a way to ''live'' in Toriworld etc. then by all means it's time for change!

Leaving because we got two new members that you do not like (or don't want to like) is a lame reason if u ask me, considering that they are not showing any signs of asshole behavior. :}

Anyway, as I said: GL, have fun, god be with you. Bye.
-----
And, to add:
You are all good wushuers here while I suck at it in that amount that I stopped playing the game. I only have talent to draw, and that is the thing I utilize to make this clan better. Don't you think that because of this fact I also feel ''out of place'' in fl0w? Yet, I am here.
Friendship with clan members is holding me to this place. You didn't find that thing to hold you back, obviously.
Last edited by 8OJ4N; Mar 30, 2011 at 11:02 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump