Toribash
I dont have aa problem with him leaving metal, I have a problem with him applying for another clan right after he left.
h
Originally Posted by Gargon555 View Post
I dont have aa problem with him leaving metal, I have a problem with him applying for another clan right after he left.

You're one to talk.

Afternoon. Hope you don't mind me posting here, if you check my post history you'll probably see I was last active a few years ago. I was also somewhat of a kiddy d-bag too. Anyway I just reinstalled TB and realized why I enjoyed playing and being on the forums, I'm probably going to be much more forum active than game active due to work commitments and Tea seems nice and social.

Anyway about me, I'm a 20 y/o Firefighter/EMT-I from Johannesburg, South Africa. Learnt in the last few years not to take anything too seriously, myself included. I'm not hugely into gaming, used to be but don't have the time anymore but TB is nice thanks to the short time intervals needed. Like I said earlier I'll be much more active forumwise because I can browse while on my cell when I'm on duty, I don't have wifi at work unfortunately so playing will be at home when I get off.

Oh and I'm a Blackbelt. I'm a bit rusty though so gonna take a while till I get back into the swing of things, I also dabbled with texturing but again, it's been a while. TB is probably just going to be something to distract me from work related stuff, similar to cooking. Been recommended to find a hobby or two that aren't related to people dying or things catching fire IRL haha. So yea, that's me. If you guys feel cool with me hanging around then awesome, if not then no sweat.

PS I'm not on IRC, mainly cause I'm a technonoob but if there's anyway to get it up and running on my mobile then I'll be all over that shizzle.

Have a good week
Naaier.

Edit to add: If you guys aren't keen on me joining, would it be cool if I hung around here just to chat really? If not then no problemo but thought I might as well ask.
Last edited by Naaier; Apr 8, 2014 at 05:02 PM. Reason: Added more text.
I really enjoy how you put effort into your app. I also was inactive a few years ago, and now I'm spending my free time on toribash and I'm sure You will be able too.
My vote is Yes.

Also, you can download an IRC for your mobile, I remember AndroIRC from Google play, try it.
Last edited by Daedalus; Apr 9, 2014 at 02:44 AM.
Hi Daedalus, thanks for the vote. Will check that out now

Saw you were in an Aikido game earlier and wanted to come introduce myself but the room's player limit had been reached unfortunately.
Just wanted to ask one question, there are many nice and social clans out there so, is there any particular reason you chose to join us?

Otherwise, you seem like a nice guy.

Edit, you can join our irc channel and get to know us.

In case you don't know, it's a real-time chatting thingy.
Last edited by HolyButler; Apr 8, 2014 at 06:01 PM.
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
Honestly the name Tea made me chuckle. Alot of clans seem to take themselves very seriously, seems like you guys have a sense of humour.

Well that and I luuuuuuurv me some Chai.
Well, first kudos to you for applying, this thread is mostly a wasteland.
Nice app, liked it.
Seems like a mature (kiddy d-bag apparently) man, and that´s pretty fine.
I´ll take a wild guess you will be a great addition to the clan, seeing as you are a forum guy/man more than an ingame player, which is a really good thing for us, since we are a bit of a forum clan.
I like you overall.
BIG FAT YES
Last edited by duck; Apr 8, 2014 at 06:28 PM.
h