Toribash
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
valkryie is probably next in line for a nerf because of the fucking hitbox of the javelin. also, I might try succubus for lulz

Succubus is actually pretty good if you play her right.
[10:17][10:50] <diskimage> Where can I find the Toribash license?
Succubus is amazing imo, her hold destroys. You also have to consider in order to play well against succubus, you have to know how she works and play well as her.'

Also i am lebo
Last edited by Lebo; May 2, 2010 at 09:16 AM.
Originally Posted by Lebo View Post
Succubus is amazing imo, her hold destroys. You also have to consider in order to play well against succubus, you have to know how she works and play well as her.'

Also i am lebo

Succubus is great depending on the situation. Her ulti may hold one person, but if there are several people involved she could just get interrupted. It isn't a carry either so she sucks lategame.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
Succubus is great depending on the situation. Her ulti may hold one person, but if there are several people involved she could just get interrupted. It isn't a carry either so she sucks lategame.

She is a ganker though her spells are for only 1 person. No AOE spells. Mostly use her for 1v1 or 2v2 games.
Originally Posted by Aspire
HAHAHA, I'M NOT A LOCAL MODERATOR ANYMORE. YOU STUPID PEOPLE!

The game is just starting to get boring to me now..I get kicked too much. I do all good and I still get kicked...

EDIT:-Do you guys know some reasons why people may want to kick you, so I improve on it.
Last edited by Shiko; May 2, 2010 at 05:17 PM.
Originally Posted by Shiko View Post
The game is just starting to get boring to me now..I get kicked too much. I do all good and I still get kicked...

EDIT:-Do you guys know some reasons why people may want to kick you, so I improve on it.

Might be because you're doing good. No, seriously.
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH
I love Heroes of Newerth. Such a great game. My account name is Shlimby and I play a lot with a few of my friends. I like to think I play a mean wretched hag... I tend to get Champion of Newerth with hag quite often... so much fun . I do like to mix it up and play other heroes though
<Shlimby> lol, no Ad, just stop seeing those melons
<ADTerminal> Sure
<Shlimby> and dont take them into ur bed at night
<ADTerminal> But it's where I keep them warm
Originally Posted by Shiko View Post

low psr or kdr
Originally Posted by Shortyish View Post
low psr or kdr

The opposite is true, people kick for high psr and kdr as well.
Last edited by Eleeleth; May 2, 2010 at 06:38 PM. Reason: lol grammer fail
<~suomynona> TITS OR ELEELETH