Toribash
randum
lol, i dont know if ul remember it, but remember when i was a black belt and i wanted to join, lol, i didnt know how to post an aplication xD, that was epic.

Who cares tho cuz im 3rd dan now and yay! i now know how to post an app. Im becomeing less stuipid eh? Lol, im hopeless

Thoz wer sum gud times tho
/invade :O\ Ęther pwnage woohoo (this is getting random Close?)
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
Lol you guys r so inactive u haven't read my post, i don't think atleast xD, Jk dont worry, but yea might wana close thread
Originally Posted by Pur3vil View Post
Lol you guys r so inactive u haven't read my post, i don't think atleast xD.

Yes, we are inactive. We know that. You should know that. It's quite obvious. Also, it's the winter holidays, we're all off on vacation. Doing things such as Snowboarding, or getting sun burnt on a beach. Toribash would not be our highest priority right now.
Meh, I'm bored, felt like bumping this thread. Just got 30k out of no where. Now what shall we do? o:

EDIT: Damn that emoticon.
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op
Naw, we're still alive because... This was a triumph. I'm making a note here: Huge Success. It's hard to overstate my satisfaction... Aperture science. We do what we must. Because. We can. For the good of all of us... except the ones who are dead. But, there's no sense crying over every mistake. We must keep on going 'till we run out of cake, and the science gets done, and we make a neat gun. For the people who are... Still alive.
Last edited by OfUnknown; Jan 22, 2010 at 08:09 AM.
We must keep on going 'till we run out of cake

Cake. Cake! Cake?!

BUT
[Ele] Leader | [Bleu] Supervisor | Artists' Co-op