Endurance Onslaught 6.0
There will probably be a tourney today hosted by me in rk-mma.tbm for the organisation, in some hours or so.
You may join the IRC (#mma) to be aware of that.

Edit : Tourney starting in a few minutes. It's not only-orga for now to get some promotion. /jo MMA
Last edited by Destram; Apr 14, 2014 at 11:31 PM.
What about me? :o I thought this was my idea. x) But yeah, were looking at 15k 1st and 7k 2nd, so donations will be greatly appreciated.
Last edited by Link; Apr 14, 2014 at 11:21 PM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
The RMOtourney was a full success ! Thanks for everyone who participated and sorry for those who weren't able to join. There will be much more in the future. Also thanks to -Link for being my Co-Host and a special thanks for Viper who donated TC to set up prizes !

Rekd from (Vintage) won the tourney and recieved 25k TC. Insanity from [Grim Reapers] was the second one and won 15k TC !
Last edited by Destram; Apr 15, 2014 at 12:56 AM.
I will be forever pround of second place in the First RMO tourney ever
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Destram View Post
The RMOtourney was a full success ! Thanks for everyone who participated and sorry for those who weren't able to join.

Note to self: do not sleep when people from here are hosting tourney.

Edit: Also, pretty neat replays Samopal, especially "best rk mma match.rpl", that shit was intense
Last edited by khelbel; Apr 15, 2014 at 07:59 AM.
(Nick)name : HiPower
Why do you want to join? : because i luv rk and you hosted a Cool Tourney
Why do you like rk-mma.tbm? : yes
An own rating of your skill (1-10) : 6-ish
Replays of you in rk-mma.tbm (not needed, but highly recommended) :
Attached Files
good reads.rpl (57.9 KB, 10 views)
more like samopwnd.rpl (84.8 KB, 10 views)
Sick replays Samo also rip me. D: And HiPower your replays were pretty cool and flowish, i like that. Also what i've seen at the tourney is that your skill is definitely not just a 6.
Welcome !