Toribash
Lol.....
Uh.
Vid hast started..Need replays...

Lets have a vote
[element] As rivals(Enemys) or w//e
Because
Sampandora is calling us and me noob..And theres alot of people in Element like GanGuan dissing us

Oops...Double post...Triple post..TEHFUCK?
BUT IM SORRY BUT BUT
1K POST WOOOOOOOOOT

MEEEEEEEEEERGED
Last edited by Delaid; Aug 31, 2009 at 12:49 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

[BISH] | [TRG] | [Clanless] | [LLAMA] | [WL] | [SS]
.:: Azir Signature And Avvy Shop::.
Shook Made Dis ^]
i must ask none of the fighting with element because while we were playing i pawnt torideath and he started to call me a noob and flame me. So I said "Im the noob? LOL" and he said "YEAH , Prototype could kick your butt!" Threfore I said "No be cause you guys are a new clan" he took that meaning you are a noobie clan (the reason why we didnt join with you because of our bad rep rivals that are in the clan) So after he flamed me and challenged me to a loser quits toribash for ever duel, he comes and invades element requesting i be kicked from my own clan (i am co leader) and flamed me more in my own thread : proof of the flame and It bothers me on how egar he is to kill me.

I do not want to take any partake or punishment in this thread I am just pointing out that this is not elements fault it is torideaths that he wants to be a enemy with the clan.

so do not blame us.

I am sorry for the invade but i felt i should really say this.

~sampandora
<Insert Cucumer here>
LOL?
SRSLY?
Hes such a fucking liar...He goes
"PWNT NOOB"
And i go...Orly?
And he said yeah
So i said w/e I can beat you i just havnt played this mod befor(Not sure what it was..Culapou made it...)
And he goes...Your a noob..Prototype is noob..
So i said orly?
ProtoType can kick your ass...
And he got mad and flamed me...And prototype..
So..Yah
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shook Made Dis ^]
lol as if

why do you lie just to get me in trouble?

Oh and (sry to bring you in to this) but cou was faking the whole time hyou were flaming me

oh and torideath could you stop invading my clan?
Last edited by sampandora; Aug 31, 2009 at 05:11 PM.
<Insert Cucumer here>
Uh
No
Fuck off your not welcome here
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Shook Made Dis ^]
Ogawd. You guys are both saying different stories, and now you're making me think. I don't like it.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
For my it is stupid. Stop it. You guys are both saying different stories and i think we never know wath is true.