Ranking
Lumi: I can see people complaining about the opener from a nation away, but truth be told, you got an amazing set up for the kick/lift there.
And then you proceeded to make a really sweet transition into the grab and kick, and I would have complained about the boom but the elbow dm kinda canceled the generic out of it for me.
The self damage dms were fantabulous. Amazingly clean transition, great throw (even if it was super close), and the transition to the kick was almost non existant.
The crotch kick was really solid, and I really enjoyed how you didn't have to grab for it.
Perfect transition and pose.
The movement looked smooth and very solid to me. The only thing I could remotely complain about was the wierd leg position right before the first grab.
Still, awesome replay!

eazi: You too have a spectacular replay. The opener looked like it was going to be generic but instead of hitting Uke right away, you decided to spin into a great lift kick.
I am not a huge fan of 2 dm hits, but it's a whole lot better than a chest boomhit right after a manip.
The twitchy arm right before the crotch punch was probably the only major flaw in the whole replay.
The grab dm was a bit forced in, but hell you did it so fast that I was too stunned to even care about that when I watched it.
The decap and knee dms were amazing. Loved how clean they were.
The movement had a few little notches here and there, but it looked good overall.
As you already know, I'm a huge fan of this replay aswell.

Something in common with both replays was how fast you performed the dms, which doesn't make it any easier for me to judge :c

My vote goes for Lumi, but don't feel bad. The quality of the replays was so similiar that when eazi showed me his replay, I automatically assumed Lumi was dead to start with. And if I had to give them both scores, it would be something like a 18/20 for eazi and 18.5/20 for Lumi. eazi, if you hadn't twitched during the opener and before the punch, you would have won my vote for sure

Also I must commend that replay Lumi, I didn't expect that quality from rusty you.
oh yeah
SPLITCAP REPLAY -20 GRAVITY BY NEXT FRIDAY VS PUSGA OKAY.

AND ALSO ERTH APPARENTLY
Last edited by Antleronio; Oct 26, 2013 at 09:36 PM.
I came here to laugh at you
faggot

also WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS LUMI

[19:59:32] <internet> hey Pusga
[19:59:42] <internet> lumi didnt win the duel
[19:59:44] <internet> old repaly
[19:59:46] <internet> replay*
[19:59:55] <internet> unless that was allowed
[19:59:59] <internet> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciVqZ6BO5_Y
[20:00:03] <internet> proof

old replay = go tohell ((
oh yeah
lumi pls

well, there weren't any rules about the replay being old or new....

still great replayyy :/
(╯°□°)╯︵ pɐǝɹɥʇ ʎɐldǝɹ
Originally Posted by eazi View Post
well, there weren't any rules about the replay being old or new....

that's like saying it would be a fair duel between someone and larfen if he made a replay right now and larfen posted What I've Become.
oh yeah

Yo guise! I have tc to burn, so yeah.

I challenge all of you to a Christmas duel.

So the challenge is that you guys make a new amazing replay by Christmas!!

Its more of a free for all really. Plus If enough of you lazy bastards enter, I'll send the winner tc, and a couple shitty items.

post below if you want in.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/