Toribash
I would like a teacher for Judo, Twin-swords and Skateboarding. I am Yellow Belt at the mo. Also, my time-zone is UTC (England).
Last edited by BlookerG; Oct 16, 2011 at 04:19 PM.
Originally Posted by raffy83 View Post
wow its been three months and im still dont have a freaking techer im not playing toribash anymore btw

Your join date is in september and it's been three months?

To all of those who want a teacher, we do not have any active teachers right at the moment. You all do realize that Bleu has just revived from invitation problem. We still need some time to stand on our feet fully.
Last edited by Hero; Oct 8, 2011 at 09:11 PM.
Originally Posted by Akmal View Post
Your join date is in september and it's been three months?

To all of those who want a teacher, we do not have any active teachers right at the moment. You all do realize that Bleu has just revived from invitation problem. We still need some time to stand on our feet fully.

Oh ok, I understand :P
hi guys..I'm looking for a teacher in wushu.
timezone: GMT +4
Belt: Blue
I'm not that experienced in the mod,but I'm willing to learn.

thank you, select
So sad there aren't so many teachers around...
If there is anybody willing to train me in classic,taekkyon,sparing or twinswords,I would accept at any time.GMT is +2,Green's the belt and I have a skype (for advanced...or what you call it contacting) which is dintengura.
I am not serious (most of the time).If I were,I wouldn't talk like this would I? And yes,I confess I think Kat is awesome.