Toribash
etanimullI You've been accepted, your invite has been sent.

Zorow: Please do not post in this thread as you are not a member, and you were not posting anything to do with your application.

Fluffzilla: You're in a clan RIGHT NOW as I post this, it's the same clan too, I told you the reasons that you were rejected in a skype call. If you really want to join this clan wait a month and reapply when you don't have a clan.
* MMDES222 (webchat@1337-A8F5BA85.trktv.net) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
Tim, I apologize for my actions agents fluffzilla. It wont happen again.
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Application
Name:TopSyTurby
Belt:Brown
Best Mod: Aikido
Speciality: Mid Section Kicks
Why you should recruit me: I am good at countering i have been a co-leader of eVo for a month ive wont 2 tourneys and im good with acrobatics
Why you shouln't Recruit me: i sometimes mis click
Zorrow, rejected.
* MMDES222 (webchat@1337-A8F5BA85.trktv.net) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
Hello! my name is Slyninja I am 11 years in age and I am Canadian, Never banned or infractions. Previous clans (MOFF) (EssM). I just want to be in a nice clan with nice people and you guys seem super nice to me. I am a 2nd dan black belt. I could be active on forum and ingame when I do my homework (if any) then I will come ingame and be on the forum and such. I think you should accept my application because I am really good at this I am a nice guy myself and i could help people if they need anything, so in conclusion I think I deserve to be in this clan, But thats only me.
To control the fist, you have to be the fist - Slyninja12
I once again apologize for my actions and want to thank you for the opportunity.
best of luck, zorow
♥Team Aikido♦OoT♣Team Lenshu♠
~Link is my personal Dj
Hello, my name is Thiago Reis, my age is 14 years, I am 6th Dan Black Belt, I would put into the clan played a lot to get 6th Dan, I applied to be able to come here at least already have a degree good for me to apply in a clan so good and officer since April 2012. hope to answer
Originally Posted by Thii13 View Post
Hello, my name is Thiago Reis, my age is 14 years, I am 6th Dan Black Belt, I would put into the clan played a lot to get 6th Dan, I applied to be able to come here at least already have a degree good for me to apply in a clan so good and officer since April 2012. hope to answer

Your post has been received and is currently being discussed. Please allow a day or two at least for an answer proper.
[18:04:54] <aracoon> Eureka is a powerhungry fag
[13:13] <Eureka> also dota is kinda for pigfuckers
[13:13] <jalis> ban eureka
[13:13] <jalis> thanks