Toribash
Originally Posted by Kegg View Post
Im looking for a fighting game. Like street fighter or like rumble fighter.
My computer isnt the best, but dont give me a super small crap game because of that.
Not a fighting game as in swords and guns, just fists.
Graphics should be good, (better then street fighter :P).
Must have a free option, and nothing like maplestory. XD
EDIT:
Not dungeon fighter..

You could always try mugen, it's not online but there is thousands of different playermade characters you can download to play as and it's almost exactly like street fighter.

That or possibly one of the most awesome games that I could never get to work, ragnarok offline, it's a 2d beat em up offline game made by fans, it's free but I believe you have to download english patches and it's quite hard to install.
Originally Posted by Kaeler View Post
I wanna find a RPG with guns in it...
not Space Siege... already played it and wasn't funny

Fallout 3. Or, if you want something less action-y and more RPG-y, Fallout 2 and Fallout.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.
Inst there any game for Xbox 360 like Shadow of Colossus?
Bcs i love games of killing giants with a sword or a bow or any puzzled way
Buckshot Aspirin to ease ur headache
Im looking for an indepth single player pc game. I love FPS's and already have the Stalkers. I dont want fallout 3 or oblivion, though games like that might be alright.

Mainly looking for games with a great single player experience
Originally Posted by Bilza View Post
Im looking for an indepth single player pc game. I love FPS's and already have the Stalkers. I dont want fallout 3 or oblivion, though games like that might be alright.

The Mass Effect series might just be what you're looking for.

Farcry 2 might do the trick.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Tried mass effect before, i got bored rather quickly. Ive heard good things about farcry 2, ill have a try of that, thanks. any other ideas? ;o

try the penumbra series if you like horror. look here: http://www.penumbragame.com/game.php
Counter strike should give you an infinite number of mods to try out, so Im guessing you want something free. Try combat arms, not that good but it will do the trick.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan