Toribash

^^ too lazy to type out whatever so just look at the message above this
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
Scintillate also applied for eVo btw...Probably more

Virus why does that matter? And also why do you stalk me...
Originally Posted by Scintillate View Post
Virus why does that matter? And also why do you stalk me...

It shows that you are an unloyal hoe. He also happened to stumble upon it because he is a super secret spy for Nitro. He did the right thing to notify us of your desperation. You got deniededed, fool.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
Screaming kissass app, forgot something important, really inexperienced, etc

I thought you said you wanted to cut ties with Nitro
Originally Posted by Gcatratcho View Post
Nitro is very organized and that is why I want it to become official.

bruh are you fucking shitting me
it's already official
smh
Originally Posted by Gcatratcho View Post
Hello Nitro my name is Garrett Spangler, I am 14 years old and I live in Honduras, Central America. I have a foundation with my parents that takes care of abused or abandoned children. MY other hobby is actually book writing so this is easy for me. I use a program called wattpad that allows you to read and create books for free. My father is a computer programmer(marketer) and my mother a high school teacher. I have thirteen siblings, five biological and eight adopted/fostering. I have been playing toribash for about one and a half years now but I also have played many other fighting simulators before toribash. Many times people say that I play better than what my ranking and belt is. I have always wanted to join a clan, but due to previous difficulties I have not but now I am free to do so. You were my first option because I know you are a well known and respected clan which is what I desire. My favorite mod is judo I also like to consider my self skilled in it. I also have been recently sparring in akido and akido big dojo. I have made friends with a couple black belts and that is who I spar with every week. I have never been on a clan before because I have been looking for a well maintained clan that wouldn't just fail after a couple days. I am playing pretty much every day unless I am on vacation, don,t worry I would let you know if that happens.

I had lived in The United States for my entire childhood but at age ten I moved down here to Honduras for needy kids in Central America. I take martial arts classes every week on Mondays after school. I am home schooled which is great for you guys because if I get through the day quickly I have more dedicated time to toribash and the clan. I have never really posted on the forum not because I can't but because I have never really had to, however I catch up on stuff reading the forum every day. As i said my favorite mod is judo and I have won about 10 judo tourneys in my previous account and 3 in this one but for some reason it doesn't show it on my profile.

My statistics show that I am a green belt but that is only because my primary account is long forgotten and I can't recover it, that account was a 2nd Dan black belt with a 13,000 ranking. But currently my new account says I am a green belt I can assure you that is not my skill level. I am available through many different social networks either gmail, facebook or skype which ever is fine.

This application means a lot for you guys to be my first clan. I am loyal and respectful to my authorities or clans and my time goes very much in to toribash so I never give up on training after all practice makes perfect. I have fought against a couple of your members in public matches and in tourneys and have found that they are very formidable fighters with much experience. I won most of them but I lost some too. Nitro is very organized and that is why I want it to become official.

What I have to offer to nitro is my skills and my loyalty every day. I am free every day to participate in tourneys and event. I also sometimes buy toricredits so if I have any spare credits I am more than willing to give you the credits to you guys for whatever it is needed for. And also I have very good internet and a very good computer so I never really crash or have ping timeouts.

Nitro rules!!!!

"Day is better than Zach at Toribash"

TRACKING SKILLS OVER 9000
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=527592&page=7
Don't be a noob to apply for multiple clans or I will track you down and make sure you never get a clan.
Originally Posted by Virus View Post
TRACKING SKILLS OVER 9000
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread...=527592&page=7
Don't be a noob to apply for multiple clans or I will track you down and make sure you never get a clan.

WELL DONE SECRET AGENT VIRUS!!!
you are getting a raise my friend! XD
srrsly tho, why (_TEKKEN_) and nitro? i understand someone applying for Wapow Nitro and Obey all at once, they just wanna be in a good clan. but no offence to (Tekken) but they aren't exactly praised as an A class clan.
-----
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
Screaming kissass app, forgot something important, really inexperienced, etc

Originally Posted by Rexxy527 View Post
I thought you said you wanted to cut ties with Nitro

lol rex has got a point there.
Last edited by Day; Sep 30, 2015 at 11:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert