Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by wolfkidxD View Post
always wanted scribblenauts

Just bought it because of the 75% or 65% discount.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Nick: ConCon19
GMT: +2
Steam Nick:
ConCon19
Games you play on steam: Chivalry: MW, Gmod, Toribash and whatever else requires Steam to play the game etc.
Age(optional): 20
Why you want to join: Because I use steam when I use Toribash and this is an org based on sharing a connection between toribash players who use steam.
What do you think of steam: Personally I have opposing feelings on it. It's good wherein you can involve the community and others with your games and you can see new games and free to play games on steam which is pretty cool. My dislikes towards steam is that if you have a few steam games, there's always a huge update in one or all of them which "needs" to be updated every second day or something, stuff like that annoys me, espiecially if you just want to play the game not update it for an hour. Toribash won't have that problem since it's a small game so I have no issues with Toribash being linked with steam.
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
Nick: ConCon19
Steam Nick:
ConCon19
Games you play on steam: Chivalry: MW, Gmod, Toribash and whatever else requires Steam to play the game etc.
Age(optional): 20
Why you want to join: Because I use steam when I use Toribash and this is an org based on sharing a connection between toribash players who use steam.
What do you think of steam: Personally I have opposing feelings on it. It's good wherein you can involve the community and others with your games and you can see new games and free to play games on steam which is pretty cool. My dislikes towards steam is that if you have a few steam games, there's always a huge update in one or all of them which "needs" to be updated every second day or something, stuff like that annoys me, espiecially if you just want to play the game not update it for an hour. Toribash won't have that problem since it's a small game so I have no issues with Toribash being linked with steam.

It's concon. Welcome!
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
Donating 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000k
Are you gonna keep a log of all the donations so you can then transfer them to the ban kwhen we get it, -Link
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
Donating 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000k
Are you gonna keep a log of all the donations so you can then transfer them to the ban kwhen we get it, -Link

Yep. We got a bank, I think.... I got to check my pms. Hold on to that tc for me please. ;3. posting bank...
Sup guys
Nick: Ninorossii
Steam ID/profile(optional/recommended): https://steamcommunity.com/id/totallysekc
Steam Nick: Apashe
Games you play on steam: Civ V, Gmod, Watch_Dogs, Sniper Elite V2 etc.
Age(optional): 15
Skype(optional): ninorossii
Why you want to join: I want more friends on steam to possibly play with
What do you think of steam: I love it.
Back on top
Originally Posted by NinoRossii View Post
Sup guys
Nick: Ninorossii
Steam ID/profile(optional/recommended): https://steamcommunity.com/id/totallysekc
Steam Nick: Apashe
Games you play on steam: Civ V, Gmod, Watch_Dogs, Sniper Elite V2 etc.
Age(optional): 15
Skype(optional): ninorossii
Why you want to join: I want more friends on steam to possibly play with
What do you think of steam: I love it.

Welcome! Glad to see new faces.

Sorry I have not been active lately everyone. I will get this org back up to speed in no time. (Have a flu :P)
Actually, I'm pretty active atm. Active on steam.
Not really active on the forum atm.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Nick: azzeffir23
GMT: +3
SteamID/profile: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198118294041/
Steam nick: JazeR
Games you play on steam: Portal 2, Left for Dead 2, NFS Hot Pursuit 2010, Medal of Honor, CS Global Offensive and 10+ games (i have 2 accounts named same JazeR and i use familly sharing from the other 1)
Why you want to join: i want a group like this
What do you think of steam: you can a lot of stuff, sharing your ingame pictures (any game) chatting with friends and more a lot stuff.