Endurance Onslaught 6.0
It's funny that's why I keep on playing the game.
But, SR IV is weird, I dropped it at 40% as I remembered.
Atleast I played the whole series, rofl.
Selling something? Need some toricredits? Click this quickly.
Main rival of ToriBot since 20&&
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
So yesterday, i played a game called hover: revolt of gamers which is a parkour game 3rd person or 1st person camera .and actually it was frickin awesome playing it on 1st person. What do you think guys?
Rating 9/10. $19.99.
Haven't play the game, might try.
- made in Indonesia

The warrior guided by the spirit serves humanity, the warrior without, serves the ego.
Added to wishlist.
Well, I'll just wait until summer sale or other events in steam.
So, I can get some games with great discounts.
- made in Indonesia

Those discounts are going to be pretty good, i already have a list of games that i want to get digital copies of. I cant wait.

On another note, soon i might be getting another console for my collection making 14 consoles all up
Everyone shall revive, come back.
- made in Indonesia

Originally Posted by Raiken View Post
Everyone shall revive, come back.

iam back already , anyways i have found a game called Not A Hero which is retro looking and it looks great when i saw the trailer of it . 9.5/10 .

life is strange is cool too but i cant download it because i have low speed but ive gotta say that this game got good story and i would rate it 10/10.
I bought GTA V.
Really looking forward to play it but, my biggest problem is just at this momment.
The momment that I need to download 59.2gb out of GTA V.
I need patience because my internet speed is just like 200kb - 400kb.
- made in Indonesia