Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Outside the Moldy Keg

Alfonso pulls the sica out of the man's head, and shifts his gaze to the other man who was being chased by the three now-dead men. He remains silent.

What should I say?

What should I do?

Alfonso whistles and theokoles jumps at the dead bodies, swiftly stripping them of their flesh, devouring it.

In a short while, theokoles gives off a tired sigh, jumps up on the wheelbarrow, and puts its head down.

As Alfonso reaches to pet it, the man begins to speak...
Hoss.
Road to Riverdale

3 tattered men run from the bushes and stand in the road, and 3 more from behind. A few men stand near the road, bows out and arrows drawn, pointed toward Erich.

The man in the middle of the road in front of Erich says
"Give us your money, friend, and you don't die"
Mei fati dominus, mei animi dux
Need to PM a SMod?

Unofficial Skimmer of Discussion!

Fabula Magnus wants more able RPers!
Cataclysm is still alive?

Thorn

Wiggi must love me forever now.
Road to Riverdale

"I'd rather not." Erich said emotionless, and threw a handful of smoke bombs onto the ground. In the confusion that follows, he readies his throwing knives.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Road to Riverdale

Suddenly, Erich's horse becomes immeasurably terrified, and bucks. Erich is thrown off the horse, and lands in a roll. as he lands, the sounds of flying arrows pass above him, and there are multiple cries of pain: At least two from the bandits, and one from the horse (which was also accompanied by a meaty thunk), who panics, and flees. The smoke in front of Erich forms a vague resemblance of a skull. It's a minor detail, but Erich feels compelled to give it his attention. An instant later, it is gone.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Cell

Drak, feeling uncomfortable taking orders from a person he doesn't know, reluctantly steps out of his cell. The wide long hallway is pitch black, but that doesn't phase him. Utilizing his senses, he expertly navigates through the dungeon and finds his way back to the winding stairs.
beep
Cell/Dungeon

Sidia smiles as Drak exits and shifts into the form of a Human Soldier.

"So are we going to wreak havoc before exiting or are we gonna be all quiet about this?" She says stepping out of the Cell.
<Vox> meh, you never end up anywhere in computer
<Vox> you are just where ever you are
---------------
<avwave> its always fun to eat a polymorph ring
<avwave> unless you morph into a basilisk in a room full of mirrors
-----------------------
<Vox> I just imagine a guy in a lab coat and fluffy gloves holding a snowflake being stared down by the university research managers
Road to Riverdale

Erich stared at where the skull had been for half a second. He hears the sound of human voice and throws a knife towards the origin of the noise. He stays low on the ground, listening carefully for any noises near him.
#Magnus - #Sigma
Road to Riverdale

To the East of the the smoke, an arrow thuds into the shoulder of one of the bandits. He cries out in agony, dropping his bow.

"What the fuck?!"

A second later, he catches the faintest sign of movement catches his attention. As he shifts his sight to the object, the knife embeds itself in his eye. He slumps over, dead.

The remaining (three) unharmed bandits, acting in panic, rush into the smoke, short swords drawn. The wounded bandit moans in agony as he slowly bleeds out.
Omnia Mori
sed Evici Amor
Outside The Moldy Keg

Dresdel sees the giant kill the other thief and is impressed.

His raw strength is insane, don't want to get on his bad side

"I must thank you stranger, for helping me here" says Dresdel to the giant. "While I would love to keep in your company, since your formidable strength would be useful, I cannot stay, its best if I vanish as quickly as I arrived back here."

With that final statement Dresdel rushes off into a dark alleyway nearby and vanishes.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bottom of the Staircase

"Wait, wreck havoc? What are you planning to--". Drak turns around and sees a human soldier. Remembering the soldiers who killed his pack, Drak rages and transforms into his second form.
beep