Toribash
ok and guys you have to post
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
Yeah Biggems I feel like the only people posting here are [Legend] members, the leaders, the bank, and the occasional "good job" posters. I'm not saying give up or anything lol push through and never lose hope. But maybe PM your members after the invites are resent and establish some rules about forum activity, and also establish consequences for failing to be active.
I post a good amount of times maybe 3-4 times a day but when something dosent really concern me i dont feel the need to spam.
-----
Had to get my glasses and a new watch today so i couldnt post this morning.
Last edited by swiftone1; Aug 25, 2012 at 12:05 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Wombo Combooooooo
yea and swift me and you need to get in game and do some real massive recruiting
They say love is when you find the one? but what if love is the one that kills you. Think about it.
I would be good for this clan because im loyal ill donate and im good at toribash.My favorit mod is akido sumo and twinswords my belt is blue my talents are decaps headkicks an pwning it would be an honor if u would accept me for this clan!!
yea do app and we will see
^_^ whos the leader of this Epic clan
-----
and i stay on toribash nonSTOP
Last edited by DarkerEvil; Aug 25, 2012 at 03:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump