Toribash
Chamara: I know Lunie has posted in diverse clans, he is checking for his best suit. That post is one I have seen, and its just a random dude who jumped in and said Lunie is a faggot (Which made me laugh). I want to take him in, even as a Trial. So well, I remain the same.
Anyways, thanks for participating
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
This just come in
Trice change his opinion due on his research
therefore the new vote is no
but...the voting will stand for now.All people that can access private board post your opinion about him and discuss it together
it will took around 3 days to decide it
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
I already stated my opinions, I wish him to be here at least as a Trial, he wont be disappointing.
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
No need to thank I remain true to my opinions.

He applied to 6 clans in two days... and 7 if four days. It seems like he doesn't want a single clan, he's just desperate to get a clan it seems. Just pointing that out, I don't care either way but I wanted that to be iterated beforehand.
Last edited by Blackjack; Nov 19, 2012 at 03:11 AM.
SpmSL | Deeza445 | Pidda | Hush | Butler | Mongius | Reta | Kamura | Sheik
SrCheetah: I fucked my hand badly once because of an asshole
Yeah, I do know that. But thanks I know it may sound bad, but as he came back, he was just looking for a clan, and I wish him to be here, I am already getting bored of being almost the only person in the clan! (In terms of in-game). He is not a bad guy...
㋡ My TB A$AP Homies ㋡
[PS4 - Xx_MeekMill_xX]
Originally Posted by KwlPwnz View Post
He applied to 6 clans in two days... and 7 if four days. It seems like he doesn't want a single clan, he's just desperate to get a clan it seems. Just pointing that out, I don't care either way but I wanted that to be iterated beforehand.

Thanks for pointing that out.
Originally Posted by BoingBoing View Post
Yeah, I do know that. But thanks I know it may sound bad, but as he came back, he was just looking for a clan, and I wish him to be here, I am already getting bored of being almost the only person in the clan! (In terms of in-game). He is not a bad guy...

I'm sure he isn't a bad guy, but I'm pretty sure that he isn't Knotz material. This clan needs members to help it's reputation, this member, however will reduce this clans reputation by a big amount.

Summarizing;
Who the fuck lets a user who has been called "fag" by an oldschooler and has the worst rep after Zayex?
Originally Posted by Lunie View Post
Boing, I am greatfull your sticking with your decision.

My friend, this ain't the clan for you.
Try joining another clan (preferably bleu) and work your way up. If you feel that you have improved yourself, come back and apply again.
Hi my name is Lewis and I am 14 I like the looks of this clan and it would be amazing to join it my GMT is +0 I think... I am not really sure but I know boingboing and he is safe if I am allowed to post here from time to time even when your thinking about my app I would post here to get to know you guys and I am a 4th dan rank 3000 and I am on fourms more than I go ingame its nice to see you recruiting.

My main mod is rk mma and sometimes akido and I am on the fourms everyday I am probably going to be a crap player ingame compeard to some of you so like if we meet ingame don't beat me to badly and I like to have fun and joke about I am not that serious to fighting ingame or rageing and I try to help people thats new to the game...yeah

I live in Wales in Cardiff I do not speak welsh though and i have nothing to bring to the clan i am useful ish... like posting daily and catching up on the fourms if thats useful? but I think you have everything you guys need I am just a normal toribash player I hope you don't look down at me for not being arty.
oh yeah shazzam
This is my app I hope you like it and I hope I get to know you guys thanks.