Toribash
Originally Posted by Ardgevald View Post
You stole my tribal bicep texture and used it as your torso textures, and you stole Killjaden's head and wore it. Be glad I didn't report you for plagiarism, otherwise, you'd be banned for 3 months.

And yes, I'm stiff on grammar. No, I won't loosen up, because on your case, you happen to fail at it. Clearly you don't understand the importance of grammar.

Me eat dirt? You try it, raging into a clan won't get you anywhere.

I don't have torso textures and who the fuck is killjaden?
:|=|-|-|-=CLICK MEH=-|-|-|=|:
-=^NOXIOUS user text^=- Cheapest in market GUARANTEED!Clicky!
Originally Posted by tehinvader View Post
I don't have torso textures and who the fuck is killjaden?

Lying won't get your ass covered. You said you bought a few textures and apparently I saw MY bicep tribal texture not long ago. Killjaden's head is the animated one with the blue eyes with grey hair and void skin.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Lying won't get your ass covered. You said you bought a few textures and apparently I saw MY bicep tribal texture not long ago. Killjaden's head is the animated one with the blue eyes with grey hair and void skin.

WTF R U TALKING ABOUT?Dude I can't even AFFORD torso textures.I have 1K in my account,knowitall.BTW I don't care much for tribal.
Wanna see a screenie of my tori?I also have noxious force, ivory blood,torso and kevlar ghost.Tell me how to show you my inventory and I will.
Attached Images
screenshot-29-02-29-34.jpg (17.3 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by tehinvader; Aug 29, 2009 at 08:34 AM.
Originally Posted by tehinvader View Post
WTF R U TALKING ABOUT?Dude I can't even AFFORD torso textures.I have 1K in my account,knowitall.BTW I don't care much for tribal.
Wanna see a screenie of my tori?

Sure, keep lying. Next time you post here I'll report you. The truth hurts, I know.
RIP ∑
master of the universe
Sure, keep lying. Next time you post here I'll report you. The truth hurts, I know.

Lol report me I don't care.Why would I lie if I'M ASKING YOU TO GIVE YOURSELF PROOF?Jeez dude think about it I mean it's common sense.Oyea I'll lie:"See my inventory thar's them textures right thar!"
Think about that for a second.Just tell me how to let people see my inventory.
I'll also post a MP screenie so u can see my TC.Also see above post.
Attached Images
screenshot-29-02-54-20.jpg (17.6 KB, 9 views)
Last edited by tehinvader; Aug 29, 2009 at 09:00 AM.
im gonna let you 2 handle that alone but I wanna announce that tehinvader has been rejected.

after I´ve seen you act like this here I kinda suggest that you dont try to join pandora anytime soon... if you do not make a complete turn.... and become nice.
When I am sad, I stop being sad and be AWESOME instead!
Originally Posted by loje View Post
im gonna let you 2 handle that alone but I wanna announce that tehinvader has been rejected.

after I´ve seen you act like this here I kinda suggest that you dont try to join pandora anytime soon... if you do not make a complete turn.... and become nice.

Sorry I just don't understand why he thinks I stole everything.I don't even know killjaden I'm sorry but I'm not gonna take stuff like that.
But srsly check my screenies I'm not lying I swear.
@Mark:
You have been accepted into Pandora with a probation period of 1 week.
After 1 week has passed we will vote again to either make you a full member, or to kick you out.
So within the next week, post on this board a lot and try to make as many friends as possible.
Good luck.

@tehinvader:
You have been rejected. Don't post here. We have given you adequate warning. Post here again and be reported.

@kay123:
You have been rejected.
ok il ltry and find you guys on everyday but i think my timezone is way dffernt than all yours though. is anyone in clan british
A VERY WISE MAN SAID TO ME IF YOU TRY HARD IN LIFE YOU WILL ACHIEVE GREAT THINGS, I LAUGHED AT HIM AND LEFT