Toribash
In other news, I'm going to start posting more. Just got back from my visit to my relatives up about 700 miles north of my home.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Oh that's nice.
I'm going to be visiting northern relatives soon as well.
See more inactivity thread \o/
-----
Ok I couldn't find the inactivity thread.
I'm leaving for a week starting Monday or Tuesday. I forget which. You'll be able to tell when I stop posting.

Also, I wont post the whole week.
Last edited by Noah; Jul 15, 2012 at 04:06 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
The same thing happened to me... Laughing.

I'm in other state visiting my mommy... This internet is a bag of poop, therefore I won't get online, I won't check the forums, I won't post here. I wont post the whole week too, or more. (im on mah vacations ihu)

I've been PMing shamevin, you guys will know... There's a splendid surprise coming soon.
Wow this week is a great toribash Day, I Found out math is playing again, we got to new members, Noah gave me a BJ, Im starting my art again, and I found out im finnally at the top of the Chess pawn's List , finally long hard work has payed off in this clan :3 .
Toribash Senior |Wushu Master| YouTube Dancer |Video Editor| Senior Gfx artist| Univ of Penn Alumni|#Ivyleague
What?
You're a pawn?
Nonsense.
*checks list*
Bullcrap.

You've contributed a lot to this clan with both art and activity.
I'm going to move you up a rank, and hope I don't get my dick chopped off by Math and Shmevin.
[Chess]
daddy kill the spider
where are you? you guys should be with me and shmevin in a aikidobigdojo tourney (500tc ones)... we're kicking some sluts ass
Chess 5-2 The Last Legion in a clan war.

Math has much skill, I had no idea he had it in him.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]