Toribash
Being immensely pro, active, and loyal :P

Also, yes, it is worth it, considering I don't get scared from a creature that is on average a few inches wide :{
(Leash)ApatheticP: plz dont use me
(Leash)KaZyDog: I only use attractive ppl dont worry about it
I ain't no hoe, I try my best to be active, and I beat SVTcobra most of the times I played against them. I mean SVTcobra seemed to be making a lot of mistakes so maybe it wasn't their best performance at the time. But I think I'm okay. Is there like testing to gain ranking?

I had a really bad experience with spiders once so any thing that vaguely resembles a spider is a no for me.
Giselle is my name, and I suck dick for fame. I only like Pussy, so I don't fuck with dudes. But hey I'm a slut, so PM me for nudes.
"and I suck dick for fame" in your sig.

HOW ARE YOU NOT A HOE LOL
*sweats nervously* uhhhhhhh

I PROMISE I'M LOYAL OKAY.
Giselle is my name, and I suck dick for fame. I only like Pussy, so I don't fuck with dudes. But hey I'm a slut, so PM me for nudes.
pls don't pm me for nudes I totally regret making that my signature, but I really like my signature because it rhymes.
It's amazing to be honest.

Such poetry should be appreciated nowadays.

Ghetto Shakespeare wbu
I love that our tag is (Ve) now instead of (Veal). Kept thinking about the meat.

But I've been thinking, and I think this would a very good addition to the clan. I think I should be the official mom for the clan. I think I would be a great mom.
All the mom jokes.

Also, I think our members would prefer to call you daddy.
Umm no I think they would like to call me mom bc I'm the mom so yeah call me mom