Toribash
The fuck is wrong with you folks. Some tell me I need to fuck off, others say I am a pretty princess.
Make up your mind so I know if I should still check this thread or not.

I'd be happy to take over redundant's spot if it came to that. I feel like I share a lot of his opinions on applicants anyway.

I think you should keep checking this thread Redundant and throw your opinion out there even if you aren't in the council anymore. I think most everyone in the clan still really values your opinion even if you don't have vote power anymore.
Last edited by Locus; May 22, 2015 at 06:57 PM.
League of Legends NA: Locus
Nah, I'm having fun. I value Redundant's input just as much as everyone else's (good luck figuring how much that is, mwahaha).
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Well, someone told me to post my explicit opinion about static.
He is defensive and whiny. The kinda person that is more willing to complain about something than get shit done. Therefore he is not the person I wish to be associated with. When confronted with things he feels uneasy about he becomes dismissive and does not consider alternative opinions.
Fuck, he left the channel when I told him that drugs are fun and chocolate contains phenylethylamine. l0l
Might as well fuck off altogether so I don't have to deal with his pussy ass.
Those two events may be a simple coincidence, unless he came back and said that's why he left.
All it takes is one bad day to reduce the sanest man alive to lunacy. That’'s how far the world is from where I am. Just one bad day.
Easy on the hyperbole bro.

And if that shit wasn't hyperbolic then I'm afraid I have no idea where the fuck you're at. To be fair, I have only been in IRC with static once and during that time nothing much got talked about so I might be missing something here. However, I think you're overreacting to Static's ignorance about the drug rage quit incident thing you described. I mean Link almost went all "winners don't do drugs" in IRC that one time and he's the darn co-leader. If you're getting the shit about him not getting stuff done from his refusal to draw you an MSpaint doodle, then I feel like your overlooking the fact that he has no real reason to. I'm pretty sure he has voiced his General dislike of you before and your disappointment was unlikely to prevent him from getting into the clan. He might have initially thought you were just joking around and by the time you proved how much the drawing meant to you I'm pretty sure we had already removed your council position.

Then again, I can see how he could very well be the sort of person to refuse to look at things from other perspectives than his own and I accept that I have seen much less of him than you, but for now I feel like you are being too harsh.
Good morning sweet princess
Thinking about Locus's recent discussion thread - we're looking for strong personalities now. I'm not sure if Static is a strong personality.
Now that I think about it Redundant sort of does have a point but I still think t hat we should at least give him a chance to prove himself before we jump on him.

As for Redundant's overview of Static I would actaully enjoy if you put more time into making one of those for each of us. ;)
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)
Originally Posted by GoldenRox View Post
Now that I think about it Redundant sort of does have a point but I still think t hat we should at least give him a chance to prove himself before we jump on him.

Isn't the point of an application to find out whether he can win us over? The point of the trial period is to weed out new people that aren't cool enough.
Okay, okay that is a good reason but just how it looks like from my prospective it looks like we've been jumping on him. Though I haven't seen him lately so that's another -2 points to him.
[14:08] <@ego> uncreative fuck R.I.P TL;DR
[14:08] <GoldenRox> That's me all right \(o_o/)