Toribash
juo and TehBasher are now on the roster
VISIT MY HEAD SHOP - Most heads only 500 tc!
TreyDude: Its not cool to leave just because you're losing
Isilra: I'm French....
TreyDude: Oh. That explains it.
* In-game Name: BASHBABOON
* Belt: 3rd dan Black belt, like 1 more day an i'm 4th dan
* Time you have been playing: 2 years i took almost a year break cause it stopped working on the computer i was using but then i got an amazing computer.
* Approximate activity on the forums: I just started using them, I'm very active
* Approximate activity in-game: almost 24/7
* Why you would like to join UNCE: Because i can make the clan active again, i play for hours everyday, and i just started becoming active in the forum. The members of UNCE are really nice, it is a very respectable clan
* Favorite Modes: Aikido, Sumo, Twinsword, (also instagibfeet, but it's not a mode)
* Friends already in UNCE: Well i about a year ago when i was playing on old computer, i would play with GoodMonkey a lot, but i havn't seen him since then.
Originally Posted by BASHBABOON View Post
* Friends already in UNCE: Well i about a year ago when i was playing on old computer, i would play with GoodMonkey a lot, but i havn't seen him since then.

I'm right here though
Meow, I am quite a cat these days.
Even though no one knows me, I know more about them than they know of me.
ok dont get why we cant bans i have been banned b4 b i want to join.
  • In-game Name:KBASHER159
  • Belt: Black
  • Time you have been playing: almost a year
  • Approximate activity on the forums: 3-5 hour a day
  • Approximate activity in-game: whenei can... i doesnt run good omy computer
  • Why you would like to join UNCE: i need a clan
  • Favorite Modes: Wushu
  • Friends already in UNCE: None.
Hi Kbasher we meat again with time do you want to join phantom? if you do post on joining thread
Master Space Dragon of Element

Some textures my result in a loss of quality when resized(if they do i will put APPLY in the post with the texture)

Check my Texture shop

Like my Avatar? you can request avatars like that from my shop!
Ok yeah since we really need members and stuff and you guys seem like you'll be good to have, you're in.

Post some replays in the replay thread so we can see what you're like; I have school stuff so I can't test either of you right now
BRAWL PWNS!!!
The ToriNews Organization HELP REBUILD UNCE!!!