Ranking
I should explain, I'm using the sword 2 handed, so am only using the shield for the effect until I have enough strength for 1 handed

In terms of build, I'm wanting to take it up to 50 strength.
I am FULLY aware that in terms of stats it's pointless to progress past aprox. 40, according to a friend of a friend who plays dark souls avidly, but it'll be super fun from what I can see :P
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
I should explain, I'm using the sword 2 handed, so am only using the shield for the effect until I have enough strength for 1 handed

In terms of build, I'm wanting to take it up to 50 strength.
I am FULLY aware that in terms of stats it's pointless to progress past aprox. 40, according to a friend of a friend who plays dark souls avidly, but it'll be super fun from what I can see :P

Your friend is right but it's your choice. What rings are you using?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
great demon machete is tons of fun, I like to wear the wanderers set and fast roll and stuff with the dwgr
11:44 PM - mokoshotar: do you think if i give you a list of bullies at my school you could butterfly jutsu them
meh.. learn to parry asap
-----
Originally Posted by twiggist View Post
great demon machete is tons of fun, I like to wear the wanderers set and fast roll and stuff with the dwgr

r2 is garbage, as much as i hate it zwei is better
Last edited by snake; Mar 22, 2014 at 11:45 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by snake View Post
meh.. learn to parry asap

Or backstab. In erth's case he will need neither.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I use the machete cause aesthetics, feels really cool to use and stuff
11:44 PM - mokoshotar: do you think if i give you a list of bullies at my school you could butterfly jutsu them
Originally Posted by twiggist View Post
I use the machete cause aesthetics, feels really cool to use and stuff

Life steal scythe ftw. Go grim reaper on their asses
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by RAWWRH View Post
Life steal scythe ftw. Go grim reaper on their asses

I've always loved the Lifehunt scythe, couple it with the Bloodbite ring and blood shield and it's one of my favorite PVP combinations.
what am i doing here