Toribash
again cham loving this replay the only thing that I didnt enjoy was how boring the opener was. everything else was awesome. in my opinion
First boomhit and elbow punch combo was pretty banging, even though the opener was not very interesting.
I have no idea why you kicked with the same leg, specially taking into account that this is -30. I would have achieved a new position before kicking it.
The crotch kick was a bit strange, it seemed like you didn't have the best angle. Still a pretty solid hit though, and the transition to the pose was actually pretty good. Cool replay.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
First boomhit and elbow punch combo was pretty banging, even though the opener was not very interesting.
I have no idea why you kicked with the same leg, specially taking into account that this is -30. I would have achieved a new position before kicking it.
The crotch kick was a bit strange, it seemed like you didn't have the best angle. Still a pretty solid hit though, and the transition to the pose was actually pretty good. Cool replay.

Just wanted to try something different :P, same goes with the double grab.

Anyways, would like more comments on this replay.
I liked the walk in the beginning. Kinda unique way to start things off.
The first kick looked cool, realistic and all.
The second kick was nice as well. The only problem I have with that kick is that it was with the same foot, but it was original nonetheless.
The double grab was very smooth, but you could've done a little more with the arms.
The last two kicks were cool, but the kick to the torso, well, what was left of the torso, was just over doing it in my opinion. Then the other kick, it was a nice and stylish boom, looked cool, but I think you could've done more with it.
The pose was cool, to say the least. Over all though, good job man.
Loved the first kick, but you kinda sacrificed some of the good looks when you punched his head, mostly because of your own head getting hit.
The rest is the same as always from me, I don't like grab, etc.
oh yeah
Opener was coo'

I liked the spin, but in my opinion I would have turned it into a badass back kick or something.

First dm was kind of like a graze, didn't really like it.

Dm combo was pretty cool, but you went really relaxy and awkward right before the groin punch.

Loved the decap and final boom was great, but a bit messy.

Overall decent replay, but you would kill your speed a lot, so try and keep it flowin' all throughout so you can make dem big booms.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
you're not ded c':

Opener and first hit were very cool, love the spinny spin, and the abs hit actually surprised me. It didn't have that much power but I guess you aimed it really well.
Groin punch blended in well and I love how you didn't make the most common mistake ever and decided to ungrab instead, good job.
The wrist kick and decap punch combo was perfect, you kicked and used the same leg to transfer the momentum to your chest and get a nice punch.

So after all this time you're still good, teach me.
oh yeah