Toribash
There are quite a lot of people I admire, sorry if I missed anyone.

Leyz's replays are among the coolest I've seen. Always liked his style, and I would brick myself whenever I saw him in-game doing stuff. Actually, Leyz is who I wanted to model myself after when I wanted to make replays initially.

Orko for being a cool guy and showing me how to replay. Wouldn't be able to if you hadn't stepped in.

I ever so secretly admire Tonakai because he's a great person and fun to talk to. I also ever so secretly admire his event ideas, whether it be in-game or forum. You're awesome dude.

Erth, because he's probably one of the most down to earth (heh) guys I know in Toribash. That and he whoops me in TK like it's his job.

Uric, Uric, Uric, Uric, Uric. Greatest person I've ever met. I miss our outrageously late night conversations.

Also Thorn, because your puns are out of this world.

Again, my apologies if I missed anybody.
Inq | GM | ORMO | Replay Thread
Need help with anything? PM me
Beta | Orko | Uric | Vodka | Aj | Ed | Firebolty | EJM | ChuckNinja
<[Obey]PlataBear> I yolo so hard erth looks up from his toilet
EJM wants me to change my name back. What say you, folks?
I really like Erth, Solax, Bendover and AlphasoniK.

Erth, because he's the most awesome staff member there is. He really is god among men.
He's reasonable, and a really cool person in general, I love Erth. <3

Solax, because he's one of the coolest guys ever, he's avvy fucking rocks your socks off and he's a really nice guy.
He's also worked really hard to stand among the admins, where he certainly deserves to be.

Ben and Alpha have both given me the opportunity to improve art-wise because of their views and critiques.
They're also both admirable artists ^^
I admire uncle
why?
becuase father died
hah
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource