Toribash
Hi everyone,

im huggys or in real life is Elijah.
my belt is currently 4th dan and I have skill in any mod ineed to be good at.
I could bring this clan cookies and juice everyone likes that after a hard day of business.
I spend my time in taekkyon,Abd,and judo, and in single player so these are my favorite mods.
I am active every day but i havent been active lately with no clan or any activities i want to do.
i do not like to type alot but i will for your clan and for big school projects.
I have been in some clans but none of them where official and now i want to join an official clan.
If you every wanted to know where i live that would be america, Missouri is the state.
i speak fluent English, but i have hanged around people that say yo and aint so that has taken a toll on me, i want to learn Spanish because that would be fun.
my GMT is -5.
I have Skype and add me Elijah.brown11,I would like to talk to people on skype or facebook.
for any other i play, would be minecraft, world of warcraft,black ops,and thats it. you now know where to find me.
if you can do a back flips please pm me and give me some tips because i want to do 1 very badly i keep landing on my hands and doing a back hand spring.
And I like fried chicken

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this.

your friendly,

HUGGYS
Attached Files
Hug-is this a dream.rpl (430.7 KB, 7 views)
Last edited by huggys; Dec 23, 2011 at 03:42 AM.
Swexxelite:your good at destroying uke
Huggys: thank you
Amazing.
You got my yes.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada
Well, i'm frisbee.
Im 17
im a blue belt with a past account "phydadawg"
994 accumulative posts between accounts
Im a teacher in the [RSO] (Rookie Sparrers Association)
i have a video on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE4oo5TfkUI
And if i need to prove my skill level upon belt then i will
I would like to call myself responsible, I'm in a ROTC program (Reserve Officers Training Corps) set to leave for service upon graduation of college, (after high school).
I have a bit of a smoking problem, cant seem to quit, ill be as active as need be.
Just to be considered would be fantastic and given the proper attention i will not disappoint.
Im loyal, i run my life by a strict code
Loyalty
Duty
Respect
Selflessness
Honor
Integrity
And personal courage.
Since i was child my Father taught me to live by these strict values, He was a man of the military and i hope Every day that i may end up like him.
Thanks for reading,

Frisbee
*Application Concluded*
Last edited by Frisbee; Dec 23, 2011 at 06:08 PM.
Proud co-leader of [iCoF]
OLDA Moderated Message:
***OLDA***
Originally Posted by huggys View Post
Hi everyone,

im huggys or in real life is Elijah.
my belt is currently 4th dan and I have skill in any mod ineed to be good at.
I could bring this clan cookies and juice everyone likes that after a hard day of business.
I spend my time in taekkyon,Abd,and judo, and in single player so these are my favorite mods.
I am active every day but i havent been active lately with no clan or any activities i want to do.
i do not like to type alot but i will for your clan and for big school projects.
I have been in some clans but none of them where official and now i want to join an official clan.
If you every wanted to know where i live that would be america, Missouri is the state.
i speak fluent English, but i have hanged around people that say yo and aint so that has taken a toll on me, i want to learn Spanish because that would be fun.
my GMT is -5.
I have Skype and add me Elijah.brown11,I would like to talk to people on skype or facebook.
for any other i play, would be minecraft, world of warcraft,black ops,and thats it. you now know where to find me.
if you can do a back flips please pm me and give me some tips because i want to do 1 very badly i keep landing on my hands and doing a back hand spring.
And I like fried chicken

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this.

your friendly,

HUGGYS

Bolded letters are typos, and the ones that should be capitalized.
Underlined part is horrible reason.
And I say no.
Originally Posted by Frisbee View Post
Well, i'm frisbee.
Im 17
im a blue belt with a past account "phydadawg"
994 accumulative posts between accounts
Im a teacher in the [RSO] (Rookie Sparrers Association)
i have a video on youtube
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jE4oo5TfkUI
And if i need to prove my skill level upon belt then i will
I would like to call myself responsible, I'm in a ROTC program (Reserve Officers Training Corps) set to leave for service upon graduation of college, (after high school).
I have a bit of a smoking problem, cant seem to quit, ill be as active as need be.
Just to be considered would be fantastic and given the proper attention i will not disappoint.
Im loyal, i run my life by a strict code
Loyalty
Duty
Respect
Selflessness
Honor
Integrity
And personal courage.
Since i was child my Father taught me to live by these strict values, He was a man of the military and i hope Every day that i may end up like him.
Thanks for reading,

Frisbee
*Application Concluded*

Bolded part seems completely fake and hypocritical.
Underlined part didn't make any sense in that sentence, at least not in that form.
My vote is no.
It's All About Expansion
No to that frisbee guy.
parai com activamento de coutinho decunfiado com estraça que brila enquanto rebolade de carro do pinto do nada