Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

I don't think anyone will post either than you guys.. Not unless Amadou comes back from inactivity..
Aspire, why did you just get up and leave? Why was there no warning of any kind?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Okay I'm officialy out of here. This place was great, i could even say it was next best to my time in Nano. I'm off to find an active thriving clan. I'm sorry I have broken my promise of staying to the bitter end, but i don't want to waste my time. I met some really awesome people here. I love you all.

Peace out brothers.
well, Amadou is seriously a fag, he havent done ANYTHING for the clan, just all of the purchasing thingy... but seriously, if we kick him and remove all the ppl that has left, i would recruit alot of ppl both in-gamers and forum nerds
Amadou doesnt deserve to be here, he cant hold any promises, about 20 threads in this forum is about him getting active, and then he just wont give a fuck.

Aspire and AKP was our most "famous" members, with them in the clan, it's alot easier to recruit ppl because they will get reputation since theyr in the same clan.
Well, if you are leaving then I might...
Last edited by Fezch; Sep 7, 2009 at 12:51 PM.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
Um, what? Maybe you have the wrong thread.