Toribash
View Poll Results: Do you want to get our tag put into iLLepidus' Clan Police Program?
Yes, lets do it.
4 Votes / 80.00%
No, lets not do it.
0 Votes / 0%
Ireallycouldn'tgiveadamntobehonest.
1 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

haha snooja metioned metro so i changed it xDD

People living in the Bahamas have VERY dark skin. If you ever tell racist jokes, they stick a sharp stick through your face. They will also lick your face with their big slimy green tongues, small black dicks, and bite you, because they are psycosociopathitic bastards! He was mexican and bahamian, so he squeezed snooja's utter to get some liquidy, white, sticky
El Michigano..
Yea im tottaly owning the spanish language
buenos dias buenos dias buenos dias ello es alberto grande
lol they didnt say how to say hey so i went with good day sense they mean teh same thing or atleast sometime. (hey hey hey it's fat albert)
anyways
im going to michigan to visit my broha before school starts
he has a laptop but i may not be on for a bit due to xbox, state fair, texting... im addicted.

so everyone take care and try not to rip eachother apart...
please...
for me baby...
it'll make up for last night...
peace out homie dawgs
People living in the Bahamas have VERY dark skin. If you ever tell racist jokes, they stick a sharp stick through your face. They will also lick your face with their big slimy green tongues, small black dicks, and bite you, because they are psycosociopathitic bastards! He was mexican and bahamian, so he squeezed snooja's utter to get some liquidy, white, sticky shampoo and conditioner
Yeah I'm leaving.. Peace!

Btw, try your best guys to the ideas I cooked up for you. Don't follow me, I'm a quiter and still does not know how to do the best I can. So don't make this post you're signal to leave...

Btw, I closed all the ideas I made unless you guys want it.
Yeah I'm leaving.. Peace!

Btw, try your best guys to the ideas I cooked up for you. Don't follow me, I'm a quiter and still does not know how to do the best I can. So don't make this post you're signal to leave...

Btw, I closed all the ideas I made unless you guys want it.
Alright guys,
Well I'm sorry to say but........I'm leaving.

It's just that this clan isn't very familiar to me anymore. Most the people I liked in this clan are gone. Don't take it personally though.

Your an awesome clan....it's just that I can't really relate to a lot of you anymore.

Anyway, good luck with reviving the clan and goodbye.

Bored of this....
Want to join GATA?
Originally Posted by GanksYou View Post
im addicted.

I remembered Enrique Iglesis
Anyway enjoy your vacations
KONY 2012
Nice time of entry by me by seeing 2 I'm leaving personalities .
I joined college & don't have acess to net ..So it's just holday time for me now that I really check on forums etc.

Hopefully after a long inactive break I'll be back.Donno If I'll see this clan here at that moment.
KONY 2012