Ranking
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
youre the last one that knows it!

1v1 me m8! I be playin' elsi since PBE n00b wtf.

But really, I started playing Elise the day she was released, and that was only for the reason that her name is the female version of mine.

Anyway, who else is hyped for LCS?
<&Erth> fagm <&Erth> duck <&Erth> *fuck
Fagm duck fuck everyone.

I ended season 2 at about ~1100 elo. Season 3 I started off in bronze I (was 1174 elo in preseason). I pushed to silver V very early in the season. Then, a month before preseason 4, I decided that I gold rewards in soloQ (I already had them in 3v3). I rushed the final month playing about 200 ranked games (maybe a bit less) and pushed all the way to gold IV.

I hope to get platinum/diamond this season.
Help Squad | Companions | OFRO
Do you require assistance? PM ME!
Originally Posted by Spart1cu3 View Post
Shyvana-Who?
Evelynn-Might as well be gragas without bodyslam in the jungle because her ganks are complete shit without her ult and her ganks with her ult take about 10% of the enemies health and a free shield to maybe kill red with.
Annie-Little Girls don't belong in league.
Riven-Ya no she just got nerfed to the ground. Like, worse than Rengar did.

Oh no, Shyvana lost 55 possible damage at level 3 with one in each skill. Whatever shall we do? It's not like she still has a flat 2% health per aa debuff on her e still with only 20 less flat damage on e hit. They took 35 possible damage off of her burnout at all levels, oh no, now they're going to run away with 35 health and I won't get the kill :<

Oh no, eve still can avoid wards and gank hella hard in early levels anyways. Now I can't just build flat magic pen and wreck in the early and mid game now, and there's now counterplay to eve spamming q. Oh no, eve's ult now provides her shield on cast and still deals the exact same amount of % aoe damage and % aoe slow. Now I have more initial tankiness when I actually gank or initiate, this is a horrible thing.

Oh no, I have a 50 second tibbers ult instead of a 70 second one, and my stun only stuns for 1.75 seconds when I'm level 11. This is horrible and I've been nerfed.

Oh no, I now have to build items other than damage after I hit 230 ad to stay economical compared to old riven. I wanted to build 6 blood thirsters and be k from everything.

tl;dr: these changes either did indirect buffs, did miniscule changes that help balance the early game without ruining viability, or are not nearly as game-changing as you make them sound to be.
Last edited by Oracle; Jan 15, 2014 at 04:23 PM. Reason: slightly off with shyv numbers
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
[QUOTE=EJM;7032396]
Anyway, who else is hyped for LCS?[/QUOTE]

YESSS
Guess perfect time to ask this question, favorite team? (NA/EU?)

TSM (Oddone) > Everything

unless it's voyboy (curse). These are my two favorite streamers, hence my two favorite teams.
Originally Posted by Zinx
YESSS

unless it's voyboy (curse). These are my two favorite streamers, hence my two favorite teams.

TSM and CLG all day
Anivia is viable again, ty riot. Also i feel like the speed reduction on eve's hate spike makes her a horrible jungler because i'm pretty sure that her clear time has to be terrible now. I havent tested it yet but if you do the simple math (2000-1250) her clear time is cut almost in half.
♥Team Aikido-[Obey]-OoT-[Vibe]-Team Pokemon♥
Originally Posted by Zinx View Post
Originally Posted by EJM View Post
Anyway, who else is hyped for LCS?

YESSS

so hyped for that bjergesen.. tsm4eva

and im interested what gambit will also pull off.. that kennen support seemed interesting (didnt saw the match)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
Originally Posted by BlubKill View Post
nono
that rabadon finally shows how much AP it gives

Don't forget that Infinity edge is getting removed.
Originally Posted by Fluttershy View Post
Did anyone try the fiora bug when it was able? Casting tp while ulting someone...

I did and was cheating as a hell.
Anivia is viable again, ty riot. Also i feel like the speed reduction on eve's hate spike makes her a horrible jungler because i'm pretty sure that her clear time has to be terrible now. I havent tested it yet but if you do the simple math (2000-1250) her clear time is cut almost in half.

Anivia is boring and easy to use.

No, the cd is the same. That's what matters. Projectile speed means that if she's chasing a person, running away is a viable strategy now, because you can outrun the projectile. If you're running away as eve and you activate q, it still will hit. Monsters are stationary, so it doesn't influence possible output damage, especially because they try to get as close to you as possible.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games