Toribash
i didnt too but the setup almost did it automaticly for me xD
-----
think ima add this to the tricktionary and ask them if they wanna make it a trick xD
Last edited by Reaper; Dec 28, 2015 at 02:53 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Reapin' on
Originally Posted by Reaperos View Post
i didnt too but the setup almost did it automaticly for me xD
-----
think ima add this to the tricktionary and ask them if they wanna make it a trick xD

This is pretty interesting. Sparring is what I consider myself to be best at, and tricking is a definite part of it, a part that I've never really been able to master. I looked over your replay, but because I don't really know enough to rate it, I'll just say it looked really nice.

Do you have any tips for tricking? I'm really eager to get into it, but I don't have any idea where to start.
Boerhae, making a glorious return!
I made this spar, but i'm not really happy of the outcome, i seem to change my speed quite suddenly, wich doesn't seem that nice, and i feel like i rotate my chest back and forth all the time

Tell me what you think
Attached Files
Sparsome.rpl (584.0 KB, 10 views)
Boerhae
Boerhae im not that good at tricking either but if you are just getting started off I would suggest learning how to cork.
Its a pretty simple starter trick and help you through tricking. You can also learn some variations of the cork
For example the shrunken corkscrew ;)
If you want some help with learning the cork then just ask me or reap.

Elmo
That was a pretty cool spar elmo. You need to work on balance tho.
I seen that you lost balance at some points and it made the spar a little bit worse because you had to use your arms alot to keep yourself up.
I also noticed that you over use some of your joints, for example
at the start off the spar your abs are over extended and your lumbar is bent too the left waaaaaaaayyyyy too much.
Its just small details but it can make your tori look more natural.
One last thing I think you should work on is speed, you play very slow and I think it makes the spar less interesting.
Speed can also make your mistakes less noticeable ;)

Hope this helps you guys out ;3
Last edited by Boaplitas; Dec 29, 2015 at 01:55 AM.
Originally Posted by Boaplitas View Post
Boerhae
Boerhae im not that good at tricking either but if you are just getting started off I would suggest learning how to cork.
Its a pretty simple starter trick and help you through tricking. You can also learn some variations of the cork
For example the shrunken corkscrew ;)
If you want some help with learning the cork then just ask me or reap.

Thank you, I will check out the cork.

I'd like to post a spar of mine I made. It's pretty old, but it's still the newest one I have. I haven't sparred in a while.
While I do love to spar, I'm well aware that I need improvement, so I was wondering what you guys thought!
Attached Files
#Boerhae - Spar vs. PiePwn.rpl (1.20 MB, 7 views)
Boerhae, making a glorious return!