Toribash
About me: My name is Alberto (people call me Baeza wich is my surname),im 17, im from spain (Valencia),i have many hobbies such as soocer, playing piano, producing music,playing toribash and i also have inmind building up my own car as i love mechanic engenieering.

Ingame habilities: My best ingamehabilitie is ABD. I love playing it and learning new moves. Im also good at sparing, actually i used to spar with potram wich was a very important flip member like 3 years ago.

Skills As I've already mencioned before i produce music in fl studio and hope to be a great producer. i know how to use photoshop wich i used before to make my own skins for example my head texture.

How can i contribute to origin: I can contribute Origin mainly with my ABD, Sparing skills, Music producing and Photoshop knowledge. I've allready been a member of origin and i knew some members wich are no longer ingame such as bercat potateu and other guys i cant remember there names, I've also met no long ago Pokeman420 wich has been awesome with me.

My previous clans and why i left A year or two ago i joined Origin aiming to take toribash as a hobbie ,make friends and have a good time but i was irresponsable and scammed a guy wich his name i cant remember so i got banned for a month. Origin members decided to kick me out as i had an irresponsable conduct and did not acomplished the objectives i proposed. Now im 17 and im much responsable than before so you guys wont have to worry about me scamming or doing something illegal.

Thanks for tacking you're time reading this app.
Hope you guys liked it.
I thank i remember you actully. The applilcation isnt bad. However you for got my litle message there at the first post. This tell me, you probably dont pay much attention. If this ill remain neutral. Please wait for more votes.
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather
no, i'm looking at your applies and your spamming through recruitment wanting to join in.. you never applied
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
HOSTED is very skilled and well set in ABD. I commend him into our clan as I know he will be of good use. btw he's chill asf
-----
That is not an official vote btw..
Last edited by PokEmaN420; Jul 22, 2016 at 08:36 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
you didnt read the first post, reply a new application
~#1 Shittiest Shitposter of TP 2016~
Tori-Agent
https://cache.toribash.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic2206760_23.gif
Ex Co-Leader of Origin
Fucks sake. why do people get so giddy about joining a clan that they cant read the FIRST post
When Life Kicks You In The Ass, Wear Padded Pants Next Time. ~Lov3
Anal beads are long-lasting lollipops.
Originally Posted by HOSTED View Post
-----
Sorry, i guess

need more votes.please hold thanks .
|Proud founder of origin|
Clan Squad|Event Squad<Biggems|Simga|
Got a clan issue? How about a App? pm me!
Zeus for Smod| I’m a god just deal!
The Brazilian (Dog) Godfather