Toribash
Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Hi bananas. I miss you

Thanks, I Miss you too? <3
♦ "thx bananas my love" -Shakky ♦
[TA] || ♪♪ Popping pills is all we know ♪♪ || [TA]
so last year yesterday you guys had your first clan tournament....anniversary celebration and do it again?
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
Originally Posted by Bananas View Post
Thanks, I Miss you too? <3

Good <3

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Originally Posted by mike324234 View Post
so last year yesterday you guys had your first clan tournament....anniversary celebration and do it again?

Yes we are planning to go far in Clan League this year. Me Swepples and Flow have been practicing the mods to get prepared, if u would like to participate then you can prac erthtkv2, Greykido, lenshu3ng, and JudoFrac. ATM the mod we are probably worst at is JudoFrac and as Hax explained before playing ABD and the grappling skills from get will help you a lot at JudoFrac. Keep in mind also JudoFrac has a lot more TF then Aikido tho so if your going to practice that get used to the turn frames then ABD grappling will help

EDIT: also hey Weoo how's it going?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
You say that until you see some of the people we gunna be going up against ; D none of the fights will be easy we must be prepared to fight the best of the best
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
If only there was Boxshu, icri. I specialize in Boxshu haha.
I will need a lot of practice in the rest of the mods except for greykido.
-----
PS: When will we receive feedback on the clan video? I have like 2 more replays but I do not know if I can upload them at this point if he has started working on the video or is about finished.
Last edited by Cartier; Jan 22, 2016 at 01:42 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I am just an icon livin'