Toribash
View Poll Results: Should i use this song?
Yes
2 Votes / 50.00%
No
2 Votes / 50.00%
Voters: 4. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Sorry if I've been acting strange lately
I've been having a really tough time lately guys, so I'm really sorry if I've been a douche bag in any way. I've been having trouble coping with my grandfather's death, and my mom was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis, and I found out my girlfriend was cheating on me.

So basically what I'm trying to say is that's why I've been a bit off lately and I'm sorry. I know it isn't an excuse for being more irritable than usual, and I shouldn't take out my problems on others. I think a lot of what I have done is distanced myself from people too, and that isn't fair to anybody either.

I'm not trying to get attention or make people feel sorry for me or anything, I'm just trying to maybe give you guys a little insight into the way I've been acting lately, and I'll really try harder to let you guys in more and not shut myself off or otherwise be irritable when shit happens in my life, I know I'm not the only one shit happens to.

So anyway, sorry again, and hopefully we can all move on and go back to way things were a couple weeks ago.

-hiding
Thats uber sucks dude but when there is bad luck good luck is bound to come. I didnt notice any irratoinal behavior or anything. Atleast you found out about your gf cheating on you so you can move on to someone better now. I wish your mother the best also.
Best times for us are 16-20 GMT. Week days can work, but weekend is the best of course, and times can be stretched more on weekends.
Maybe this Sunday?
If you guys hurry we could get it over with ;)
Blak's Inactivity Diagnosis!
So, hey, what's up. You guys know and I know that my activity has pretty much sucked recently. I usually am not on this side of the issue, being the person who is babbling excuses as to why he hasn't been on, but I'm going to let you guys know anyway. Hiding made a point to be closer to his members and I want to do just that.

I just got home from a game; it's just past midnight right now, and in 8 hours I have to take the PSAT, then straight from there I'm in a marching UIL competition the rest of the day. Sunday will be spent mostly studying for ridiculous tests with damasta and catching up on sleep/homework. I try to get on the forums as much as I can, that meaning- going on forums in classes when the teacher isn't watching (lol).

The good news is that after Sunday my schedule will be pretty loose so I definitely expect to have a pretty good make-up bashing for all the hours we've missed.
All my sympathy is for you, Hiding. Under those circumstances who wouldn't be irritable?

Also I think it's great your sharing this with us.
Thank you for your support everybody, I'm glad you understand. Also patz it's a nervous system disease, googling it would be easier than me explaining it.

Originally Posted by patriotz View Post
i really don't take people online srsly when they insult meh :P

Did I do that? Sorry...
Glad to hear you'll be back with us soon, and I like that you made an effort to open up a bit. Looking forward to bashing with you more soon!