Toribash
Hey,I'm Josh and I am interested about your clan. I would like to be part of you clan.
I like clan wars, too. My best mods are aikido and aikidobigareana. I play baseball and martial arts (taekyon do)i am an orange belt. My belt on this game is black.
On baseball I was the undefeatable team. I won all of the games. Close to be losing and high enough score made us win. We won 1st place in the tournament.
Last edited by joshjoshua; Jul 29, 2012 at 10:34 PM.
Originally Posted by Lefti View Post
still nobody said anything about my app

You're still being discussed.
"i rlly want to join it cuz to me it is famouse" ~woodysaad
Joshjoshua, I think it would be best if you were more active on the forums before you came here. Try to get a little rep with the rest of the forum and maybe we will talk. I am not the leader around here, so David will make the ultimate decision, but I think that you need a little more forum experience.
"Or maybe we're each other's dads?"
until you finish your discusion about me can someone test me ingame ? /jo lefti
You miss 100 percent of the shots you never take.—Wayne Gretzky
I didn't think Josh was going to apply, but I talked with him ingame and I'm going to vouch for him too.
Be good or be good at it.
Hello,
My name is Alex, i'm 16 years old and i'm from a small country from NorthWest of Europe.I'm passionated of toribash and i'm very skilled ingame i thing i can help your clan with a lot of things and i really need a clan becausse it's like a family and now i'm an 'orphan kid'.I'm a nice man in real life and ingame too.I have a lot of friends from Revenge and i like to fight with them also there is a player that have nickname like mine 'David' but i'm 'Davidof' don't confund please.I just want to be a revenge member...you will ask why ? and i will say caz just i wanna be it.
Thank you for paying attention.
Originally Posted by Davidof View Post
Hello,
My name is Alex, i'm 16 years old and i'm from a small country from NorthWest of Europe.I'm passionated of toribash and i'm very skilled ingame i thing i can help your clan with a lot of things and i really need a clan becausse it's like a family and now i'm an 'orphan kid'.I'm a nice man in real life and ingame too.I have a lot of friends from Revenge and i like to fight with them also there is a player that have nickname like mine 'David' but i'm 'Davidof' don't confund please.I just want to be a revenge member...you will ask why ? and i will say caz just i wanna be it.
Thank you for paying attention.

Alright, sire, you're under consideration.
Last edited by David; Jul 29, 2012 at 09:48 PM.
But in all reality... I think I might be insane...